Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    On Target

User Info Menu

Akm63, Ak63d, amd65

Looking to sell a couple original barreled aks, not interested in any trades. The akm-63 and the ask-63F are both hard to find with original barrels, as they were the least imported into the US. All built by a reputable ak gunsmith.

Akm-63 original barreled rifle. Looks brand new, test fired after being built and put in the back of the safe. $1050. SPF

Ak-63F original barreled rifle. Looks brand new, test fired after being built and put in the back of the safe. $1050.

Amd-65 original barreled rifle. Looks brand new, test fired after being built and put in the back of the safe. $750. SOLD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Thatdudechad13; May 14th, 2020 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Price drop.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Nice batch of AK's you got there!

User Info Menu

Hi: I live in French Settlement also. I might be interested in one of your AK's. Could I meet you at the Best Stop across from the Moonlight Inn. Send me a message for a time to meet or send me a phone number. Thank you

On Target

User Info Menu

Bump.

On Target

User Info Menu

Bump.

On Target

User Info Menu

Bump.

On Target

User Info Menu

Bump.

On Target

User Info Menu

Bump.

HONKY

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdudechad13 View Post
    Looking to sell a couple original barreled ak’s, not interested in any trades. The akm-63 and the ask-63F are both hard to find with original barrels, as they were the least imported into the US. All built by a reputable ak gunsmith.

Akm-63 original barreled rifle. Looks brand new, test fired after being built and put in the back of the safe. $1100.

Ak-63F original barreled rifle. Looks brand new, test fired after being built and put in the back of the safe. $1100.

Amd-65 original barreled rifle. Looks brand new, test fired after being built and put in the back of the safe. $800.
    Is the AKM63 sold?

On Target

User Info Menu

Bump.