WTB: Budget 5.56-7.62 Rifle Kit W/foward Assist.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WhiteHawk

Future Armorer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Purchased aero Percision lower From *shoot wise* but all the parts I was buying from PSA are on back order.

This is my first ar build but I specifically want no less than 16 inch barrels, with gas block front sights bayonet hook not necessary.

I can get the entire *rifle kit* ( barreled upper assembly, buffer w/tube and, trigger assembley.) for $350 but; after tax that will put me over my budget build.

So basically, everything is still left to buy other than the lower receiver.

I may have about 1500 to 3000 Wolf brass .223 if trading:D

Also please forgive me for any inconvenience in my message. This is my second post

Last edited:

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    I think I saw 2 CMMG lower kits at Nick's the other day, doesn't include the buffer tube or spring just trigger group, safety, pins, etc.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Purchased aero Percision lower From *shoot wise* but all the parts I was buying from PSA are on back order.

This is my first ar build but I specifically want no less than 16 inch barrels, with gas block front sights bayonet hook not necessary.

I can get the entire *rifle kit* ( barreled upper assembly, buffer w/tube and, trigger assembley.) for $350 but; after tax that will put me over my budget build.

So basically, everything is still left to buy other than the lower receiver.

I may have about 1500 to 3000 Wolf brass .223 if trading:D

Also please forgive me for any inconvenience in my message. This is my second post

You're better off trading some of that Wolf stuff and cash and buying from a private seller an assembled rifle vs waiting on PSA.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    You're better off trading some of that Wolf stuff and cash and buying from a private seller an assembled rifle vs waiting on PSA.

Agreed.
    And most AR pattern rifles come with forward assist standard.
    That said, shoving a round into a fouled chamber is not the best idea.
    I’m not a proponent.

No offense, just food for thought.

WhiteHawk

Future Armorer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Thanks for the input everybody. Well, the stripped lower receiver will go for trade or sale if I end up purchasing a full assembled rifle. But I mean, they shouldn’t take long to sell me a rifle kit with everything, it’s not like it needs to go to a dealer first, either way, I’ll take the advice of everyone here and search for a complete rifle simultaneously . I had not even considered that truth be told. I just figured it would be cheaper to build them after seeing PSA boxes at gun shows

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom