Are You Really Comfortable Trading Right Now?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    I think if you take the precautions like gloves or wiping down things with Lysol wipes and use hand sanitizer you should be good. Don’t do dumb things. I would be more concerned with dealing with a shady person and meeting in an unsafe place. I always look at the activity of the person on the forum and see if they are an established member. I have never had a bad experience with a member. I don’t see why most members wouldn’t be as responsible as they were before except now it involves sanitary measures.

enigma

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Metairie
    It seems this has not been tested yet. I have posted a WTB classified ad in long guns for a Polytech or Norinco AK. For the benefit of all here I am willing to take a chance and conduct a trade (adding cash if necessary) I will of course take all necessary safety precautions. So my answer would be Yes. And yes this is a shameless plug

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I think if you take the precautions like gloves or wiping down things with Lysol wipes and use hand sanitizer you should be good. Don’t do dumb things. I would be more concerned with dealing with a shady person and meeting in an unsafe place. I always look at the activity of the person on the forum and see if they are an established member. I have never had a bad experience with a member. I don’t see why most members wouldn’t be as responsible as they were before except now it involves sanitary measures.

I’m pretty sure Ballistol is also an antiseptic.... and I think we have a thread...

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I've got no problem with trading/buying/selling. The only issue I have has already been mentioned here. No Handshake. I'm a firm believer and haven't yet been proven wrong, that you can tell alot about a man when you look him in the eye and shake his hand. It gets on my nerves to meet/greet someone and not be able to..

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    I don't see it as any riskier than buying groceries from the grocery store - granted you know/are comfortable with the person

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    You got that right, you rarely pass an opportunity.
    Dave, seriously, I’ve ignored you and your petty cheap shots for quite a while and still you take every opportunity to attempt to provoke me. Deny that. Problem is, other people see your crap on here and wind up quoting you so I see your post or bringing to my attention when you decide to direct your crap my way. I realize being best buds with a Admin prolly makes you feel like you can do whatever you want here but I don’t think this is the place for it. It serves no worthwhile purpose, but speaks volumes about you as a person. It’s time for you to just stop. If you wanna talk about stupid, intentionally trying to inflame a person you know nothing about is stupid. Even hiding behind a computer and taking shots is stupid. Just looking for trouble. Nothing to be gained from that. Stop trying to drag me into your pitiful internet squabble room. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    I've got no problem with trading/buying/selling. The only issue I have has already been mentioned here. No Handshake. I'm a firm believer and haven't yet been proven wrong, that you can tell alot about a man when you look him in the eye and shake his hand. It gets on my nerves to meet/greet someone and not be able to..

Yeah, I totally agree.
    I know it’s considered old school, but a handshake is a bond to me.
    I’ve adapted but still feel the same.
    We may never return to that ethos...

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Dave, seriously, I’ve ignored you and your petty cheap shots for quite a while and still you take every opportunity to attempt to provoke me. Deny that. Problem is, other people see your crap on here and wind up quoting you so I see your post or bringing to my attention when you decide to direct your crap my way. I realize being best buds with a Admin prolly makes you feel like you can do whatever you want here but I don’t think this is the place for it. It serves no worthwhile purpose, but speaks volumes about you as a person. It’s time for you to just stop. If you wanna talk about stupid, intentionally trying to inflame a person you know nothing about is stupid. Even hiding behind a computer and taking shots is stupid. Just looking for trouble. Nothing to be gained from that. Stop trying to drag me into your pitiful internet squabble room. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

You sound upset. So upset that you ignore people, but uncover their posts when it’s opportunistic. So upset that you felt it was necessary to place blame on everyone else by creating a signature line that states you don’t play well with trolls. So upset that you continually call anyone who disagrees a troll.

Don’t be so upset.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I don't see it as any riskier than buying groceries from the grocery store - granted you know/are comfortable with the person

Well limiting things that are a risk decreases the overall risk. I’m not running out of guns or gun parts like I do bourbon and hot pockets.

Just kidding about the hot pockets my body is a temple I’m not putting that trash in it.

:D

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Well limiting things that are a risk decreases the overall risk. I’m not running out of guns or gun parts like I do bourbon and hot pockets.

Just kidding about the hot pockets my body is a temple I’m not putting that trash in it.

:D

If you are, some dude is trying to sell bourbon in the classifieds :rofl:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    You sound upset. So upset that you ignore people, but uncover their posts when it’s opportunistic. So upset that you felt it was necessary to place blame on everyone else by creating a signature line that states you don’t play well with trolls. So upset that you continually call anyone who disagrees a troll.

Don’t be so upset.
    Yup, looks pretty clear Dave. Looks exactly like what I said it is. Now stop.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom