Are You Really Comfortable Trading Right Now?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    One will turn you Blue the other Vampire white?

Depending on the dose, they’ll both kill you.
    I wouldn’t put either in my body.
    Which is sad, because I do love a gas station hot dog with jalapeños and onions for breakfast.

No accounting for taste, really.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I know it’ll turn you into a blue man if you take too much

Here’s the proof. I watched a show on that guy many years ago I believe.

facbefebd858acbf555c8d8dc69a736b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

georg jetson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    I’m not gonna tell you how to live, but just because the media and Democrats lie to us and want this to be bad doesn’t mean it isn’t bad. I don’t believe it’s as bad as they want you to believe but it’s also not a normal Tuesday. I believe we should be cautious and avoid un-necessary risk of exposure and try to continue living our lives.

For me because we are caring for a dieing loved one, I limit my trips out, I avoid eating takeout and fast food, and I wash my hands more. All those things are better for my long term health too so big whoop.

In all honesty I do find myself hesitant to go places almost fearful, but between work and family I have a lot of people who depend on me to be healthy (and to not infect them) so I’m trying to respect that.

I haven’t dawned a mask to go out in public yet but if I feel like it is necessary at some point I have one. For now I will continue to limit my exposure.

You forgot lying Republicans...

I understand your position. I'm not caring for anyone that would be considered above normal risk. I'm also not going through life cowering in fear every time the chicken littles say the sky is falling. I keep myself as healthy as possible. If I get sick, I'm ready.

Your strategy certainly seems reasonable for you.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Wait,I've heard that this product is a killer of viruses,Colloidal Silver any truth in it?

I’ve heard that all gun owners were rednecks, too. I know it ain’t true.

A few drops from an eye dropper under the tongue; hold for 30 sec and swallow. It’s in your bloodstream. It kills all bacteria & viruses including your friendly gut bacteria.

As for turning blueish... it would take a metric pool full IONIC silver for that to happen.

I’ve been taking colloidal Silver since 1994. No issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

georg jetson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Sounds very selfish to me. You have medical professionals on here telling you there is something to this virus but apparently you know more. I have been to a lot more deceased people than I normally go to and they have almost all had some kind of symptom. I guess all of us are lying to you as well. Normally I’d say I don’t care what someone does but your actions can effect any of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You sound selfish as well. Thank you.

I'm not saying anyone on the forum is lying. As a matter of fact I take local reports here with much more seriousness that most sources. I make my decisions using the best info I think I can find.

...and you actions can affect any of us as well.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I’ve heard that all gun owners were rednecks, too. I know it ain’t true.

A few drops from an eye dropper under the tongue; hold for 30 sec and swallow. It’s in your bloodstream. It kills all bacteria & viruses including your friendly gut bacteria.

As for turning blueish... it would take a metric pool full IONIC silver for that to happen.

I’ve been taking colloidal Silver since 1994. No issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you been sick, Cold,Flu,anything like that?

georg jetson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    People like you are why we’re in the current pandemic.

No... definitely not. However, if people like you think people like me are why we're in the current pandemic, then I think people like you are definitely why people like us will be starving in a few months.

Last edited:

georg jetson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    My thoughts exactly.
    People would be best advised to adopt a *We* mentality over a *Me* train of thought.
    Anyone who’s served in the military can tell you the benefits of this.
    Like it or not, this is a group effort.
    Let’s help each other out and bicker later.
    This is not a conspiracy, it’s a virus.

You don't know what this is and neither do I. That's my point. Regardless. any virus will be magnified greatly if our supply chain fails. Starving people don't have much of an immune system.

As far as your military analogy, I'm not letting one bit of my individual freedom go over this, whatever it is. The "WE" mentality always results in more government power and more individual misery.

Top Bottom