Are You Really Comfortable Trading Right Now?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    You sound selfish as well. Thank you.

I'm not saying anyone on the forum is lying. As a matter of fact I take local reports here with much more seriousness that most sources. I make my decisions using the best info I think I can find.

...and you actions can affect any of us as well.

Uh, ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    No... definitely not. However, if people like you think people like me are why we're in the current pandemic, then I think people like you are definitely why people like us will be starving in a few months.

No, we’re in the current situation because people like you don’t care what happens so long as it doesn’t affect you.

georg jetson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    No, we’re in the current situation because people like you don’t care what happens so long as it doesn’t affect you.

That's not the case. I know that starvation will affect way more people than this virus. I know that the lack of liberty will affect way more people than this virus and I care about that.

I thought my retort was kinda funny though. It got me 3 blue faces. ;)

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    That's not the case. I know that starvation will affect way more people than this virus. I know that the lack of liberty will affect way more people than this virus and I care about that.

I did get a laugh and you got my humor right back. Nice to be able to laugh here and not worry about offending.

Seriously tho, I realize WebMD is not the best source for all things medical. It’s just the first full explanation I found already prepared. I’ve been in the field 32 years now and have done and seen many things. Many people just see me as being a know-it-all if I voice an opinion and I realize they have reason for doubt. If I had not recently encountered yet another victim of this condition directly associated with colloidal silver I prolly would not have chimed in at all. It is real. It is very possible. And perhaps for nothing.
    If you’ve already heard the warnings I’m likely just irritating you and I apologize, but I’d be wrong to keep the info to myself just in case.

8a8137dc6cbfc95fcf03eda3df937dff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    I did get a laugh and you got my humor right back. Nice to be able to laugh here and not worry about offending.

Seriously tho, I realize WebMD is not the best source for all things medical. It’s just the first full explanation I found already prepared. I’ve been in the field 32 years now and have done and seen many things. Many people just see me as being a know-it-all if I voice an opinion and I realize they have reason for doubt. If I had not recently encountered yet another victim of this condition directly associated with colloidal silver I prolly would not have chimed in at all. It is real. It is very possible. And perhaps for nothing.
    If you’ve already heard the warnings I’m likely just irritating you and I apologize, but I’d be wrong to keep the info to myself just in case.

8a8137dc6cbfc95fcf03eda3df937dff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good post.

People are shoveling **** into their bodies without doing due diligence and learning from credible sources what the substance’s mechanism of action really is.
    (Of course, gas station hot dogs with jalapeños and onions are exempt from this assertion.)
    In many cases, all people are getting equals no health benefits and extremely expensive urine.
    Sometimes they’re even harming themselves.

Just my thoughts.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

I have no idea what you’re blabbering about.

No one has taken away your liberty and you’re not going to starve.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Good post.

People are shoveling **** into their bodies without doing due diligence and learning from credible sources what the substance’s mechanism of action really is.
    (Of course, gas station hot dogs with jalapeños and onions are exempt from this assertion.)
    In many cases, all people are getting equals no health benefits and extremely expensive urine.
    Sometimes they’re even harming themselves.

Just my thoughts.

Expensive wee... No doubt. I’m a firm believer in eating the foods that contain what you need. I don’t like supplements. I acknowledge some work but most are expensive wee. I don’t like oils mostly because I’ve heard the people who recommend them talk and they clearly have no scientific tendencies. And I believe medicines should treat disorders and you should modify ‘you’ and ‘your behaviors’ to get off of whatever your are prescribed or advised to take OTC. I know that’s not always possible and having a doctor you trust and listening to him/her is important, but we are designed and provided with everything we need to sustain a healthy lifestyle, but for the occasional need for medical intervention.

Markmmg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    I am honestly never comfortable trading or selling a gun to someone other than a known friend. I don't want to meet a stranger in a parking lot when they know I may have a valuable gun in my car. Sounds like a recipe to get robbed. Now if it is a known friend, I would have no problem trading guns right now. I would just clean it.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I am honestly never comfortable trading or selling a gun to someone other than a known friend. I don't want to meet a stranger in a parking lot when they know I may have a valuable gun in my car. Sounds like a recipe to get robbed. Now if it is a known friend, I would have no problem trading guns right now. I would just clean it.

Can’t say that’s a bad thing. I try to deal with people I know or either do it while I’m heading to or from work.

Stonehenge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2016
    Slaughter
    No more concerned than I am with buying groceries that've been sitting on a shelf for god knows who to breathe and cough all over. At least a gun/parts/ammo is something that doesn't come in contact with thousands of random people every day.

Core

Salt
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Maine
    I’ve been studying virus for years as a sideline to my geographic work. It’s really easy to decon. Wear a mask and gloves when face to face and try to keep six feet. When exchanging items get a spray bottle of any chemical that kills the virus: Lysol, peroxide based commercial cleaner, chlorine water mix, 70+% alcohol, or the God Almighty: soap and water mix. When you exchange keep in kind plastic and steel can have the virus two to four days on it’s surface. You’ll need rags and a good consistent spray coat of chemical on all surfaces, case, inside and out, do this with gloves. Let the chemical sit and do its thing for five to ten minutes and wipe down with a chemical soaked rag. Then dry and wipe with an oil of your preference. You can also quarantine items in a garage or shed for five days preferably in a sunny area. Make sure you trash bags especially plastic bags or burn paper bags if you can. Bags are hotbeds and nearly impossible to sanitize. Cloth bags are the future, they can be bleached and washed many times. Cash bills and coins out in sink and soap and hot water them and let soak for a few minutes and then dry off in sun. God bless!

Last edited:

georg jetson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    I have no idea what you’re blabbering about.

No one has taken away your liberty and you’re not going to starve.

Um yea. The La governor has assumed he has authority to supersede the several constitutions. The end result is my loss of liberty.

If the supply chain grinds to a halt then we starve...

However, due to not so recent advancements in facial recognition, I will be wearing a mask hence forth.

(/Blabbering)

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Um yea. The La governor has assumed he has authority to supersede the several constitutions. The end result is my loss of liberty.

However, due to not so recent advancements in facial recognition, I will be wearing a mask hence forth.

(/Blabbering)

Under 50 posts and I can already tell you are gonna be a legend on bayoushooter.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

(/Blabbering)

Do you prefer Reynolds Wrap or Great Value?

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

(/Blabbering)

Well you got my attention. I know the tech exists but which places use it. I would like to avoid those places if possible.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Well you got my attention. I know the tech exists but which places use it. I would like to avoid those places if possible.

It’s implemented in more places than you think, but it’s not as big of a concern as conspiracy theorists make it out to be.

Thinking that wearing an N95 mask suddenly makes oneself the ultimate grey man is comical.

Know that technology exists to see what watch you’re wearing, but still not good enough to read the time.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    It’s implemented in more places than you think, but it’s not as big of a concern as conspiracy theorists make it out to be.

Thinking that wearing an N95 mask suddenly makes oneself the ultimate grey man is comical.

Know that technology exists to see what watch you’re wearing, but still not good enough to read the time.

Anyone who cares enough to track you and who knows who you are and who has access to facial recognition tech will not be stopped by masks.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

Well I just noticed my IPhone has it. Thinking of going to a gitterbug...

Top Bottom