Are You Really Comfortable Trading Right Now?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • georg jetson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Every single news source is in lockstep with this "pandemic". All of the people that lie to us on a daily basis are telling us that it's so serious we need to jeopardize our economy to the point of starving to death. They are lying to us. I conduct my business exactly the way I did prior to March. If someone I do business wants to wear a mask or not want shake hands then so be it. As ridiculous as it is, either way, it doesn't matter to me. If they move to make masks mandatory, I'll be easy to spot... with no mask.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Every single news source is in lockstep with this "pandemic". All of the people that lie to us on a daily basis are telling us that it's so serious we need to jeopardize our economy to the point of starving to death. They are lying to us. I conduct my business exactly the way I did prior to March. If someone I do business wants to wear a mask or not want shake hands then so be it. As ridiculous as it is, either way, it doesn't matter to me. If they move to make masks mandatory, I'll be easy to spot... with no mask.

I’m not gonna tell you how to live, but just because the media and Democrats lie to us and want this to be bad doesn’t mean it isn’t bad. I don’t believe it’s as bad as they want you to believe but it’s also not a normal Tuesday. I believe we should be cautious and avoid un-necessary risk of exposure and try to continue living our lives.

For me because we are caring for a dieing loved one, I limit my trips out, I avoid eating takeout and fast food, and I wash my hands more. All those things are better for my long term health too so big whoop.

In all honesty I do find myself hesitant to go places almost fearful, but between work and family I have a lot of people who depend on me to be healthy (and to not infect them) so I’m trying to respect that.

I haven’t dawned a mask to go out in public yet but if I feel like it is necessary at some point I have one. For now I will continue to limit my exposure.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I won’t urge anyone to change their life or even their routine if they don’t want to. People have a right to choose how they live and die, even if it’s not always afforded them. I will say that the virus is real enough in my world that some people are dying and some are not. Some victims are already predisposed via existing health problems and some just crash without rhyme or reason except being infected. There are some preexisting conditions that seem to be factors such as respiratory or kidney problems but there have been a few apparently healthy people who’ve died from complications. This may be related to the viral load they were initially exposed to. I understand that if a person has never seen the boogey man, they can doubt his existence. I’ve seen the boogey man. I go play with him for 12 hours at a time. He is real. Is there a lot of hype surrounding the virus? Of course there is. That doesn’t mean there’s not a real virus infecting folks.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    I’m not gonna tell you how to live, but just because the media and Democrats lie to us and want this to be bad doesn’t mean it isn’t bad. I don’t believe it’s as bad as they want you to believe but it’s also not a normal Tuesday. I believe we should be cautious and avoid un-necessary risk of exposure and try to continue living our lives.

For me because we are caring for a dieing loved one, I limit my trips out, I avoid eating takeout and fast food, and I wash my hands more. All those things are better for my long term health too so big whoop.

In all honesty I do find myself hesitant to go places almost fearful, but between work and family I have a lot of people who depend on me to be healthy (and to not infect them) so I’m trying to respect that.

I haven’t dawned a mask to go out in public yet but if I feel like it is necessary at some point I have one. For now I will continue to limit my exposure.

I won’t urge anyone to change their life or even their routine if they don’t want to. People have a right to choose how they live and die, even if it’s not always afforded them. I will say that the virus is real enough in my world that some people are dying and some are not. Some victims are already predisposed via existing health problems and some just crash without rhyme or reason except being infected. There are some preexisting conditions that seem to be factors such as respiratory or kidney problems but there have been a few apparently healthy people who’ve died from complications. This may be related to the viral load they were initially exposed to. I understand that if a person has never seen the boogey man, they can doubt his existence. I’ve seen the boogey man. I go play with him for 12 hours at a time. He is real. Is there a lot of hype surrounding the virus? Of course there is. That doesn’t mean there’s not a real virus infecting folks.

I’ve seen it as well.
    The only way I currently practice is telemedicine.
    No exceptions.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

I have a good buddy in my ear who works in hospital with a handful of cases, but they sound a lot like your experience. He said he saw two patients come in on day 1 with shortness of breath by day 2 they were drowning in mucus. It seems there are definitely some unknown or un-disclosed markers. I think that’s part of what makes this so unsettling. You could have it and not know it, then give to me and while I’m pretty healthy too it may put me on the mat.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Sounds very selfish to me. You have medical professionals on here telling you there is something to this virus but apparently you know more. I have been to a lot more deceased people than I normally go to and they have almost all had some kind of symptom. I guess all of us are lying to you as well. Normally I’d say I don’t care what someone does but your actions can effect any of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

People like you are why we’re in the current pandemic.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I have a good buddy in my ear who works in hospital with a handful of cases, but they sound a lot like your experience. He said he saw two patients come in on day 1 with shortness of breath by day 2 they were drowning in mucus. It seems there are definitely some unknown or un-disclosed markers. I think that’s part of what makes this so unsettling. You could have it and not know it, then give to me and while I’m pretty healthy too it may put me on the mat.
    that’s what we’re seeing daily at the moment. Now that we have a few coworkers down we get to see how they fare and all that. Maybe be some extra incentive to go the distance. Gotta keep reminding each other it’s early yet. Every day is different.
    Sedentary overweight folks don’t seem to fare well regardless of age. I’m not trying to be dark but we prolly lead the world in obesity. I don’t wanna see anybody I know fall to this thing buy it’s likely we all will.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    Sounds very selfish to me. You have medical professionals on here telling you there is something to this virus but apparently you know more. I have been to a lot more deceased people than I normally go to and they have almost all had some kind of symptom. I guess all of us are lying to you as well. Normally I’d say I don’t care what someone does but your actions can effect any of us. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My thoughts exactly.
    People would be best advised to adopt a *We* mentality over a *Me* train of thought.
    Anyone who’s served in the military can tell you the benefits of this.
    Like it or not, this is a group effort.
    Let’s help each other out and bicker later.
    This is not a conspiracy, it’s a virus.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    My thoughts exactly.
    People would be best advised to adopt a *We* mentality over a *Me* train of thought.
    Anyone who’s served in the military can tell you the benefits of this.
    Like it or not, this is a group effort.
    Let’s help each other out and bicker later.
    This is not a conspiracy, it’s a virus.

I look at it this way...

I had a need to go to Lowes for two items. So rather than get in the car with my wipes, gloves, face mask, bio suit, machine guns, and attack kitty, I looked on the Lowes website and saw if I ordered the two items, they shipped free of charge and would arrive in two days. I wasn't in a major rush, so I waited at home. Saved gas, trouble dealing with the general public, and the need to waste an hour or two for something not so important.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Well, I’m uninfected and I’m taking massive quantities of A, Beta Carotene, C, D, K, Selenium, Olive Leaf Extract, Colloidal Silver and Probiotics.

Buy with confidence.

If I’m ill the very last thing I’m concerned about is selling a pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Well, I’m uninfected and I’m taking massive quantities of A, Beta Carotene, C, D, K, Selenium, Olive Leaf Extract, Colloidal Silver and Probiotics.

Buy with confidence.

Or are you

images

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Doing a gun deal in a parking lot, wearing latex gloves and a mask seems natural enough.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Buy with confidence.

Wait,I've heard that this product is a killer of viruses,Colloidal Silver any truth in it?

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Buy with confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Don’t forget the B-vitamins and folic acid for that immune system

Top Bottom