Louisiana Unclaimed Property $$$$$

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    You MIGHT have some unknown funds due to you just sitting there that you can claim. Just check the website and see if you have a few dollars that you could buy a few rounds of ammo with or maybe even get that new firearm you've been wanting.

https://louisiana.findyourunclaimedproperty.com/

You are welcome by the way! Lol........ Seriously though, check it out. And if you have or had a business check that as well. I had something sitting there since 2004 and just found out about it.

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    Just got $25-$50 from utilities from 07.
    $49.52 to be exact.
    check all the cities you've lived in, my gf had one in br, and one in denham springs.

Last edited:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    My girlfriend's brother is in the list for about 3 things. He doesn't seem to worry a bout it. I told her to tell him just just send it to us we will spend it for him.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Congratulations! After reviewing the information you submitted online, we have determined that no further action is needed on your part. A check will be mailed to the address you provided within 2-3 weeks in the amount of $40.05 .

Thanks! I always forget about this site. I wish it told me where this money was coming from though. Probably a deposit on an old utility I forgot to collect.

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Congratulations!
    I wish it told me where this money was coming from though. Probably a deposit on an old utility I forgot to collect.

There should be some explanation as to where the funds come from. Some are from utilities deposits or like one I had was from when I did contract work with the LSU School of Dentistry from 15 years ago.

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Thanks for the heads up. I was pleasantly surprised.

You're welcome!
    Now if you really want to thank me I'll gladly accept any and all sort of "finder's fees" if it were offered. Lol.........

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Found several amounts owed to my company; and also friends and relatives.

And to think, after a few more years going unclaimed, the state will take possession of it and either squander or steal it!

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    There should be some explanation as to where the funds come from. Some are from utilities deposits or like one I had was from when I did contract work with the LSU School of Dentistry from 15 years ago.

For Property Type it only says "[FONT=&amp]REFUNDS DUE" but the address was an apartment I had rented in Mandeville before buying the house. So who knows. [/FONT]

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    I've checked Unclaimed Property on a regular basis for years, always checking for various family names. Many years ago I found money owed to my great-grandmother who had been dead for years. I passed on the info to her two surviving (though quite elderly) children. It was $45. So they went out together and ate lunch one last time on Mom.

Top Bottom