New Record Set 800% Increase in Ammunition Sales

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    While you're laughing, be the Good Ambassador and help instruct these people in safe gun handling and accurate shooting if they ask you about it. This is an opportunity to change their mindset about gun ownership and gun rights which can be passed on to future generations, not to mention swaying them to vote for gun rights. If they were first time gun buyers, they found out when purchasing weapons that you can't order one and have it delivered to their door or take possession of it after plunking down money for it like a box of Tic Tacs. Not too many firearms classes are going on at this time.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    While you're laughing, be the Good Ambassador and help instruct these people in safe gun handling and accurate shooting if they ask you about it. This is an opportunity to change their mindset about gun ownership and gun rights which can be passed on to future generations, not to mention swaying them to vote for gun rights. If they were first time gun buyers, they found out when purchasing weapons that you can't order one and have it delivered to their door or take possession of it after plunking down money for it like a box of Tic Tacs. Not too many firearms classes are going on at this time.

Great advice. A lot of people will be too petty and waste this great opportunity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    There will be some good deals on unused guns in a few months when they stick their heads back up their a$$es and think they don’t need the instruments of death they were tricked into buying by the paranoid nuts. Have some cash ready to go.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    There will be some good deals on unused guns in a few months when they stick their heads back up their a$$es and think they don’t need the instruments of death they were tricked into buying by the paranoid nuts. Have some cash ready to go.

Definitely. There is no reason you can’t help your lib-tard neighbors learn to use their new found freedom.

But for some it’s just too much freedom to handle. So when they come to their senses and realize that it might jump up all on its own and shoot their whole family, do the charitable thing and take that dangerous weapon off their hands. ;)

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    Here will be the scenario,

Neighbor - “Hey, you know guns right?”
    Me - “Yes.”
    Neighbor- “I don’t feel comfortable having this gun in the house any more.”
    Me- “Oh really?”
    Neighbor - “Yeah, my wife says she would rather not have it around the kids.”
    Me - “Well, I could probably take it off your hands.”
    Neighbor - “WOW, you would do that for me?”
    Me - “Well, if it would make you all more comfortable I think I could take it off you hands.”
    Neighbor - “Great, what would be a good price for this thing?”
    Me - “Hmmm, the thing is that you have a Glock 19 which is not collectible and they lose value as soon as you walk out of the store and people are more likely to buy a gun with a safety which is much safer. I guess I could give you $350. I mean, you could try selling it on your own but you will have to pay a bunch of fees or possibly meet up with somebody which is a little scary. And, with all the fees you would probably lose money on it anyway.”
    Neighbor - “Wow, that is awesome.”
    Me - “I will even do a bill of sale to make it safer for you”
    Neighbor - “Thanks for doing this for me”
    Me - “No problem”

Sounds good to me. Of course, there will now be a flood of revolvers and shotguns available.

:mamoru:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom