New (to me) Cache of C & R Rifles.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Rigger

T-Rigger
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 25, 2019
    Metairie, LA
    Received April 2020 Issue No. 8 of Firearms News (which is the re-titled old Shotgun News) and found a new full 2-page ad from Royal Tiger Imports entitled "Treasures from Africa". It features the largest selection of C & R milsurp rifles I have seen in an available-to-the-general-public publication in the past several years. There are several varieties of Mausers from different countries, some Carcanos, and Enfields, one each of CzechVZ52, Hakim, Mosin Nagant plus parts kits and accessories.

I've never done business with RTI and know nothing of the quality of their service and products, nor the market value of their offerings. They have had small ads in previous issues - mostly parts and accessories as I seem to recall.

If interested, check 'em out https://royaltigerimports.com.

I still miss the print ads from the long-gone suppliers... Southern Ohio Gun and the like- from the pre-internet days. The internet is real handy but I still like printed catalogs and books. Metal paper clips and paper post-it notes work better for me than "tabs and bookmarks" in re-finding something of interest.

Top Bottom