Getting back in the groove

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    After not shooting for about 3yrs, I went and bought a new setup... after about a weeks worth of shooting, I'm averaging this at 40ish yds

Attachments

• A4316683-8484-461C-8274-129AD074E0EE.jpg
      A4316683-8484-461C-8274-129AD074E0EE.jpg
      254.7 KB · Views: 233
    Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Feels good to sling arrows!!!! My biggest problem is when I shoot and I’m just having a bad day and can’t stick a good group, I won’t let myself stop till I get a good group which is the worst thing to do... you start getting fatigue, tired, loosening form, punching the trigger, ect and just pisses you off even more, lol... but again nothing feels better than slinging a good group ... you are one with the arrow and see the shot as it hits its target like you ridding the arrow lol

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Feels good to sling arrows!!!! My biggest problem is when I shoot and I’m just having a bad day and can’t stick a good group, I won’t let myself stop till I get a good group which is the worst thing to do... you start getting fatigue, tired, loosening form, punching the trigger, ect and just pisses you off even more, lol... but again nothing feels better than slinging a good group ... you are one with the arrow and see the shot as it hits its target like you ridding the arrow lol

It’s something almost spiritual about consistently smacking the center ring. It’s definitely something spiritual about being in archery range and tagging completely unsuspecting prey.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    Great timing. My kids made me drag out the bows this weekend and shoot. Damn I lost a lost of strength the last few years could barely hold back the string but groups were successful. Watching kids trying to pick it back up made me laugh but they got back on target quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom