In the market for a new belt?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I’ve been needing to buy a new belt for a while and just been lazy about it lately. Looking online tonight I found out about Grip6.com. Did a ton of reading on his website, and ended up ordering 2 belts. These are truly made in America products with American materials. Check it out guys/ladies.. once my belts come in, if there is any interests here, I’ll put up some pics and thoughts

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I’ve been needing to buy a new belt for a while and just been lazy about it lately. Looking online tonight I found out about Grip6.com. Did a ton of reading on his website, and ended up ordering 2 belts. These are truly made in America products with American materials. Check it out guys/ladies.. once my belts come in, if there is any interests here, I’ll put up some pics and thoughts

Derek in a week...

pootie-tang.gif

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I really like my midwayusa belt. It’s nylon with a metal buckle and Velcro but it really holds my gun up well

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    I have two of Hanks and they are very strong.

Also, try a Kore Essentials (click) Gun belt. They are definitely strong enough to hold up a CC gun in IWB holster. They have regular belts and gun belts

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    I was actually just wearing my Grip6 yesterday! They're really solid for a lightweight nylon belt (I like mine with shorts), but not substantial enough for carry. Possibly if you had something shield-sized or smaller and cinched it up tight it could work, but the larger concern is that the Grip6 is so thin -- 1/8" -- I'd be concerned about any belt loops being able to hang on properly. Hanks is great for leather, but if you want something more on the casual/nylon side check out the Blue Alpha Gear low-profile EDC belt. Solid as a rock and the price is right. Both the Hanks and BAG I have are closer to 3/8"

stag0608

Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Luling, La
    giphy.gif

Sorry guys I don’t where this came from. Disregard!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom