Gun burglars caught. Yes.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Possibly seven.

FITS (twice)
    Arm's Merchant
    C&S
    Paulie's Pistols
    Pelican Armory

It was mentioned that there was possibly an attempt at Interstate.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the thieves got caught.

I’m really surprised they hit C&S, there is always a st Tammany deputy parked at the Walmart right next to it.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Now go arrest the parents for Negligent Supervision.

For every kid that gets off for being a minor there needs to be a negligent supervision charge.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I’m really surprised they hit C&S, there is always a st Tammany deputy parked at the Walmart right next to it.

On the opposite side of Walmart. They don’t have a clear line of sight.

C&S had preventative measures to attempt to stop the vehicle, but they were adamant.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    They just announced on the news, one of the kids (driving the Mercedes) is the son of one of mayor cantrells staff.

Maybe he didn't know he couldn't rob gun stores, just like Cantrell didn't know she was supposed to pay taxes...

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    **** poor ass parenting will have those results.

I agree, but for some reason when a parent can’t feed a child, society does it. We do so many things for children when the parents can’t or won’t but for some reason discipline isn’t one of them. Used to we let juveniles off knowing the parents would ‘take care of it’, but now days the parents often encourage the delinquency. I may not know the answer but I know what it ain’t. And that’s more of the same lack of consequences.

Last edited:

usmc-nav

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Excellent quote by the sheriff...

Slidell Police Chief Randy Fandal said in a prepared statement. "I will not stand for it, nor will our citizens. We work hard to keep a safe community, and we aren’t going to allow these teenagers to come and plague our city...we will not stop at the parish or state line. We will pursue you until you are apprehended.*

hkump

Rating - 100%
    314   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Covington, LA
    Excellent quote by the sheriff...

Slidell Police Chief Randy Fandal said in a prepared statement. "I will not stand for it, nor will our citizens. We work hard to keep a safe community, and we aren’t going to allow these teenagers to come and plague our city...we will not stop at the parish or state line. We will pursue you until you are apprehended.*

I totally agree with this statement, "We will not stop at the parish or state line. We will pursue you until you are apprehended." That's a good leader.

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    Now go arrest the parents for Negligent Supervision.

For every kid that gets off for being a minor there needs to be a negligent supervision charge.

My wife, a retired teacher with 43 years in the classroom, would agree with you 110 percent.

Whether it is criminal behavior or a misbehaving student, there is almost always a negligent parent in the background and don't spout the nonsense about the poor widow raising her children alone, because I know from personal experience that is no excuse.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    CajunMinuteman1812
    Top Bottom