SOLD: USB Webcam (Long shot I know)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    My mother turns 65 this year and is a teacher. Her boss is being a total ***** and forcing all of the teachers to get webcams so they can participate in the video calls. Apparently she demands to be looked at directly in the eye when spoken to because that's the kind of respect her position demands. :rolleyes:

I'm looking online and the gougers have bought up every single webcam at regular price from every retailer. They've put them on eBay for double, sometimes triple the price, and many people are complaining that they are receiving Chinese fakes instead of the real thing. I don't know about you but I don't want to buy a $50 Logitech camera for $150-200 and it turn out to be a $5 piece of Chinese junk.

Does anyone have an old webcam lying around they're not using that they would like to part with? If I'm going to pay a crazy price for one I'd at least want the money to go to a local. I'll throw in cash plus a few rolls of toilet paper ;)

I'm in Covington and she's in Slidell but willing to pay for shipping.

Edit: Ended up finding one at walmart the last time I went shopping there so got my mom all hooked up. Closing the thread now.

Last edited:

homeslice

Be honest.
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    St. Charles Parish
    I've had some luck on Newegg, for what it's worth. PM me if you still turn up empty, I may have one I can sell/trade.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, but this is a WTB thread. I'm not looking for suggestions on a workaround, I'm looking to purchase a webcam.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom