DOUBLE BARREL 20ga. ''CHINESE COACH GUN''

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NAHMINT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I like to trade things......hate to spend money.....had a MODEL41 CARCANO factory refurb.
    nice little 6 shot 6.5x52mm. I got in another trade. Swapped it with a police officer in ONTARIO.We just gave each other our firearms licence # and off in the mail......a week later, postman knocks on door.....woo hoo!!!! it trns out its just like new.....he said that for a 20'' barrel 20 gauge, 8 pounds was too much weight......Me, its just fine, hardly any kick even with some old 3'' magnums I have in the junk box.......
    the finish,wood, triggers and external hammers are fine.....its not a PARKER or a A.H.FOX and not even close to my 1910 ITHACA FLUES but its a quick handling 20 ga. at a great ''price''. Went into CABELAS and they have on $350 before tax.....
    I like 20 ga. for our RUFF and BLUE Grouse.....often just drive along abondoned logging roads....park and walk a couple hundred yards....then walk back to truck and repeat....at 73,The exercise is good for me JEFFERSON said so !!!

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Well Mr Vancouver, down here in the swampland we have a saying about such things.
    ‘Pics or shut the f-f-f-front door.’
    Give us a look at that double shot. Sounds like a champ.

Top Bottom