Illusion of "Land of the free..."

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I read somewhere that hospitals get more from Fed govt if covid death, makes sense for them to make more $$$

They cover the cost. This could ruin lots of places. So like New York are classing all the deaths they can as Covid

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    I read somewhere that hospitals get more from Fed govt if covid death, makes sense for them to make more $$$

Hospitals were told to stop all elective cases to prepare for covid by government at a great financial loss. They are paid for treating a covid death by government. I don't see much wrong with that. Hospitals would much rather go back to elective cases, as I doubt you could find a hospital making more money by treating covid cases. If the way government pays hospitals for medicare/Medicaid claims is any indicator, they will use any reason not to pay for these deaths.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)

That's the opinions of a few funeral directors in New York, not facts. One seems to be pointing the finger at an overwhelmed Medical Examiner being lazy and sloppy at his job. If there is a nationwide conspiracy to pad the number of covid deaths at the hospital level, I would be very surprised not to hear an outcry from doctors being asked to lie on a medical document.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    That's the opinions of a few funeral directors in New York, not facts. One seems to be pointing the finger at an overwhelmed Medical Examiner being lazy and sloppy at his job. If there is a nationwide conspiracy to pad the number of covid deaths at the hospital level, I would be very surprised not to hear an outcry from doctors being asked to lie on a medical document.
    Would you believe it if they admitted it?
    Starts at about the 15 minute mark. It’s been televised numerous times but I guess people missed it. Not saying it’s a nationwide conspiracy but they are ruling anyone who died for whatever reason a covid death if they also happened to test positive when they died from that heart attack or cerebral hemorrhage or gunshot wound or whatever they actually came to the hospital for. If they just happened to become infected there at the hospital before they bled out because that shot up liver could no longer produce their blood clotting factors....covid death.
    As far as being surprised by not hearing an outcry from anyone via the news media, well...

https://youtu.be/AqeVRCF8M60

Last edited:

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington

I commend your efforts but some people will believe whatever they want to believe. You could show them 100% hard evidence and they'll still paste a youtube link of some guy who has a friend who was told a thing with no proof and it is more believable than the facts presented.

The thing that gets me is the government flat out admits that they inflate the number of flu deaths. Yet the same people who think the COVID19 deaths are inflated will point to the highest inflated flu death figure and say "see SEE it's just another flu"

Last edited:

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I commend your efforts but some people will believe whatever they want to believe. You could show them 100% hard evidence and they'll still paste a youtube link of some guy who has a friend who was told a thing with no proof and it is more believable than the facts presented.

The thing that gets me is the government flat out admits that they inflate the number of flu deaths. Yet the same people who think the COVID19 deaths are inflated will point to the highest inflated flu death figure and say "see SEE it's just another flu"
    I personally never said 'it's just another flu'. What I am saying however is the severity of the situation has been blown way out of proportion and does not / should not warrant the actions taken. In the beginning, maybe (and that's a slight maybe) but now that we have much more information... no.
    I guess after this is over we can quarantine tobacco users to prevent them from accessing the tobacco that might potentially give them or others around them cancer. While we're at it, might as well do the same thing to everyone that drives a vehicle, can't have them dieing from potential car accidents. Oh and I guess we better include people who drink alcohol as well, and don't forget about the narcotic users....way too many potential deaths there.

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    The medical examiner/coroners are keeping up just fine. There’s no such thing by law in Louisiana as “direct to cremation”. They either report the death to the coroner or not, depending on criteria established in coroner law. ALL covid deaths MUST be reported and investigated by the coroner for the parish of residence. All the parishes report their cases to whichever parish is the president of the state coroner’s association and they report state numbers to GOSHEP, LDH, and CDC. Neither BRG facility is flubbing cases as both campuses are required (BRG policy) to call the coroner on every death in the hospital of a patient who’s been swabbed regardless of both where the patient lived and the swab results, and give them the option to accept or refer the case. Law requires an autopsy in ALL cases where (key term) reasonable medical certainty cannot be established. The hospital can elect to perform it, the coroner of the parish of residence can perform it, or the family can elect to pay for it. In most cases the coroner will retain that task for legal reasons established in law. However there are instances where doctors, hospitals, and particularly (most frequently) insurers want them designated covid. Because fema and Medicare are writing blank checks to pay for all that patient’s palliative care. Coroners have a very close working relationship with all the healthcare facilities from rehabs to clinics to hospitals and nursing homes and are constantly talking with them. This whole thing has been a balancing act which, sadly, has been mostly driven by MSM fearmongering and money. On one hand we hear about the need to develop herd immunity, but on the other we hear how we need to stay locked down, keep the economy suppressed, and blindly accept what we’re told to do. Worked out great in the 1750s, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom