Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
    Oldie

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EightySix View Post
    Daughter and I made a few cutting boards using Walnut, Cherry, Maple and Sycamore. One is edge grain and the other 2 are end grain. Photos leave a lot to be desires but the colors really pop.
    Very nice. I assume that your daughter is a "youngin" and will really benefit from dad's interest in woodworking.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone1970 View Post
    Very nice. I assume that your daughter is a "youngin" and will really benefit from dad's interest in woodworking.
    She's very artsy and she's the one who inspired me. She wanted to make a graduation present for a friend, so I was happy to help.

Call of Booty

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I moved the 1991 Z28 that's been dormant for 10 years from one side of my porch to the other. It moved and stopped under it's own power.
    Looking for a little more time in the A zone.
    USPSA... it's like IDPA but with shooting

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Huntsman View Post
    I moved the 1991 Z28 that's been dormant for 10 years from one side of my porch to the other. It moved and stopped under it's own power.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	worthless.gif 
Views:	6 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	95564  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

On Target

User Info Menu

Bra

Call of Booty

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    lol not much to see... parked her after plowing a big doe at 90mph... 10 years of sitting and rats chewed up wire harness... found leaks in the intake manifold.... redone brake and fuel systems... I feel like half the car is brand new.

I wanted to get back on it this weekend but my knee high grass needed some attention. Hopefully next weekend I can get around to getting it up high enough so I can change engine oil, transmission fluid, and bleed/purge rear brake lines.
    Last edited by LA_Huntsman; Yesterday at 11:00 PM.
    Looking for a little more time in the A zone.
    USPSA... it's like IDPA but with shooting