Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58
  1. #41
    Donít troll me bro!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by LACamper View Post
    I have A match available... that's all it would take!
    Lol, when he said no insurance I thought something similar, like, maybe get it insured now..
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

  2. #42
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by LACamper View Post
    I have A match available... that's all it would take!
    Aw man,You're killing me here.
    I have plenty to burn, Last storm took out an oak tree.

    Ops, That's not the tree,Never-mind !
    Last edited by Gator 45/70; May 16th, 2020 at 07:31 AM.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  3. #43
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Dang Blue! Thatís awesome bro.
    Thanks....it has been some work! Since I have been working more than ever, this project was done in phases. So, there were a lot of plastic tents taped to the ceiling and taken down to keep sanding dust and overspray from getting everywhere.


    Sent from the ISS using Tapatalk

  4. #44
    Donít troll me bro!

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueShamu View Post
    Thanks....it has been some work! Since I have been working more than ever, this project was done in phases. So, there were a lot of plastic tents taped to the ceiling and taken down to keep sanding dust and overspray from getting everywhere.


    Sent from the ISS using Tapatalk
    Sounds like you did it the smart way.
    I’m collecting what I need to build a forge furnace at present. I’m hoping to start on it this weekend. Going propane this go round.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

  5. #45
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Daughter and I made a few cutting boards using Walnut, Cherry, Maple and Sycamore. One is edge grain and the other 2 are end grain. Photos leave a lot to be desires but the colors really pop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200516_131902.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	255.3 KB 
ID:	95539   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	611947899.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	248.5 KB 
ID:	95540   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	611947926.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	245.8 KB 
ID:	95541  

  6. #46
    XD-GEM

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    My Unintended Project

    Right as all this quarantine stuff began, my youngest brother took his own life. He was being treated for Depression and went cold turkey off his meds, which you can't do because it makes you suicidal.

    Anyway, now my Dad and I have to track down his assets and see to his creditors and funeral expenses. So it appears he had very few assets (trying to get access to his emails, Facebook, bank records, etc. is driving my Dad nuts). So the family says, Hey, XD-GEM, you know about guns and stuff. See if you can get his gun back from the police and sell it to help pay for the funeral."

    When I went to retrieve the gun, the detective handed me a pair of gloves. I asked if this was for evidence protection, and he said that, no, it was because the gun was "covered with biologicals." He was right. It was a mess, with dried blood, hair and other assorted remnants of my brother all over it.

    It's now all clean and looks like new. If the family decides they really want to sell it, I'll post it here first.

    Italian made Beretta 92FS:






  7. #47
    Donít troll me bro!

    User Info Menu

    Horrible. So sorry for your loss.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

  8. #48
    Donít troll me bro!

    User Info Menu

    EightySix, those cutting boards are insane. I got first dibs when you decide to sell one! Holler!

    Took the family to Picayune to cut some sunflowers today and took care of this batch of gritty mags. Then the bottom fell out. Not the box, the weather.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

  9. #49
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by XD-GEM View Post
    Right as all this quarantine stuff began, my youngest brother took his own life. He was being treated for Depression and went cold turkey off his meds, which you can't do because it makes you suicidal.

    Anyway, now my Dad and I have to track down his assets and see to his creditors and funeral expenses. So it appears he had very few assets (trying to get access to his emails, Facebook, bank records, etc. is driving my Dad nuts). So the family says, Hey, XD-GEM, you know about guns and stuff. See if you can get his gun back from the police and sell it to help pay for the funeral."

    When I went to retrieve the gun, the detective handed me a pair of gloves. I asked if this was for evidence protection, and he said that, no, it was because the gun was "covered with biologicals." He was right. It was a mess, with dried blood, hair and other assorted remnants of my brother all over it.

    It's now all clean and looks like new. If the family decides they really want to sell it, I'll post it here first.

    Italian made Beretta 92FS:





    Damn man thatís a bad deal. Sorry for your loss.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

  10. #50
    Oldie

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    Very sad for your loss. I hope you have some good memories of your brother to comfort you in the future.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •