Senators warn banks not to starve gun business

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Or that’s what this article is saying anyway. I think it’s a huge crock of shinola if the government is talking about propping up the banks, given they control all the money. How the hell can a bank be suffering any more than the average Joe at the moment? If they wanna make sure the banks get paid, give money to the man paying the bank! The bank will get their money. They don’t need to get it from my tax dollars and my paycheck.
    So they think they have gun businesses over a barrel do they? Not from where I’m standing they don’t. Hopefully some people in our government will have the testicular fortitude to ensure they don’t get away with that smack again.

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/05/se...y-funds-to-starve-gun-business/#axzz6LTIiy2SJ

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The days of banks actually helping people was over a long time ago. Most are parasites! The "George" Bailey Building and Loan bank model is history!

I am surprised they don't make you sign in blood when you need to borrow from them nowadays.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    I quit dealing with banks years ago after I had to sue one. Took 3 years of fighting their harassment to get my money. Now I only deal with Credit Unions, my own 401K, and gun friendly payment sites.

Top Bottom