Cool Pens

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I want to say that "a" Fisher Spacepen is my EDC but it is actually not just one. I keep misplacing or leaving in pants pockets so have multiples on hand. I will carry one every day, but not necessarily the same one. I keep these three on the dresser where I load my pockets every morning. There is also one in my vehicle and one in my briefcase at the office just in case I misplace one during the day. I've learned that when someone wants to borrow my pen, just to offer the pen part and keep hold of the cap. Otherwise they tend to disappear. Closed, the pen is about 3 inches. Open it's normal size.

View attachment 94949 View attachment 94950

I've got the top one and am a big fan.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I had this fisher for a long time but it disappeared.

cbce26d5ae6970e24846c611094b86cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Tactile turn make very nice pens. I have a few of the clicky style movers and shakers, plus a titanium bolt action pen. Will Hodges, the owner, is a very good machinist. The quality is high.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Tactile turn make very nice pens. I have a few of the clicky style movers and shakers, plus a titanium bolt action pen. Will Hodges, the owner, is a very good machinist. The quality is high.

I've been eyeing those!

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    I've carried this Zebra Z-701 around for years. The 701 used to have a plastic cap that held on the clip and the "hack" was to replace it with the metal cap from another pen. See link below. This pen is cool because it's probably the best tactical pen you can carry without someone noticing you have a tacticool pen.

v4g4bbr1hx0ttlrzdg2.jpg

4zw58lr62e2vjgf7s.jpg

Zebra F-701 Hack
    https://medium.com/@schmutzie/how-t...more-handsome-writing-instrument-bc2bf7c1e3c3

Yep, been working with these for years, $6 last-ditch, stab-em-in-the-eye pen.

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    In addition to my Fisher Space Pens, I have this other glass-breaker, stab-them-in-the-eye (or chest), knurled, etc, etc, pen with a Fisher refill which was given to me as a gift, No markings so I don't know who makes it.

Attachments

• IMG_5999.jpg
      IMG_5999.jpg
      191.4 KB · Views: 47
    Top Bottom