Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Marksman

User Info Menu

*FOUND* 22lr semi-auto pistol

FOUND what I was looking for. Thanks for all the responses and offers.

Primarily looking for a Ruger SR22, Walther P22Q or S&W M&P22. Will consider others also. Want something in very good to new condition.

Please contact me by PM, and let me know what you have and your price or trade interests. Located in Hammond. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Strick8; May 8th, 2020 at 12:33 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I have a sr22 and love it, not one problem with it, my son has the Walther and cannot shoot 1 mag full without it having a problem

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    I have a sr22 and love it, not one problem with it, my son has the Walther and cannot shoot 1 mag full without it having a problem
    Thanks for the feedback.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I have a NIB SR22 to sell or trade---will require a person to person bill of sale and state ID.
    Make offer or let me know what you may have to trade---the SR is black---no text or pics.
    I paid $379.00+ tax for it ---never fired or even loaded.

On Target

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Just saw on their FB page that Nick's Shooting range has a couple M&P22's and a G44 in stock, all $379.

Take a look at the Taurus TX22 if you're open to other options and can get over the fact that it's a Taurus. I bought one based on the overwhelmingly positive reviews (Guns & Ammo's 2019 handgun of the year) and it's way better than it has any business being. I have about 3600 rounds through mine and it keeps getting better. Great ergos and trigger, 15-rd mags, threaded barrel.
    Last edited by southerncanuck; May 6th, 2020 at 04:19 PM.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Same here Pops,I shoot it with a firm grip...No problems

Someone who has a loose grip will have failure to eject problems.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Same here Pops,I shoot it with a firm grip...No problems

Someone who has a loose grip will have failure to eject problems.
    Its my go to for -golf cart riding, cane field ditch patrolling, nutria shooting; got 1 about 7;15 today

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Its my go to for -golf cart riding, cane field ditch patrolling, nutria shooting; got 1 about 7;15 today
    Golf cart? Watcha rolling in,I'm kinda shopping for one and perhaps a boat as well.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Golf cart? Watcha rolling in,I'm kinda shopping for one and perhaps a boat as well.
    I texted you a picture

Marksman

User Info Menu

WTB 22lr semi-auto pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Big H View Post
    I have a NIB SR22 to sell or trade---will require a person to person bill of sale and state ID.
    Make offer or let me know what you may have to trade---the SR is black---no text or pics.
    I paid $379.00+ tax for it ---never fired or even loaded.

Thanks, Big H. Am interested, but distance may make it tough. PM SENT!

Last edited by Strick8; May 7th, 2020 at 06:13 AM.