Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 22 1211 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Ahmaud Arbery....Cue the Riots????

Besides the fact that parts of this incident are sketchy at the least, If you want to live, DON'T TRY TO YANK A SHOTGUN AWAY FROM SOMEONE!!!!

How they gonna RIOT if it has to be 10 people or less due to COVID restrictions?
    "A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need the advice."...Bill Cosby

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I'm not too keen on the story, but it seems like some dudes chased a guy and shot him?

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Specularius View Post
    If you want to live, DON'T TRY TO YANK A SHOTGUN AWAY FROM SOMEONE!!!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    OK. I should clarify that statement with: "Without proper technique".

Better now?
    "A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need the advice."...Bill Cosby

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

OK. I should clarify that statement with: "Without proper technique".

Better now?
    Sorry...that case popped into my head when i read your post. Yes, it's not advisable to grab a shotgun. I only saw a quick clip of the video and only saw it once. From what I understand, grabbing the shotgun may have been Ahmaud Arbery's best option.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    I'm not too keen on the story, but it seems like some dudes chased a guy and shot him?
    We will likely never know the truth. The Media will only put out anything that makes gun owners look bad. The "Story" is that the "Good Ole Boys" witness the deceased attempting a breakin and chased him down where a tussle ensured and a shotgun was discharged striking the deceased. The "Media" is wetting their panties hoping for riots to ensue.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Sorry...that case popped into my head when i read your post. Yes, it's not advisable to grab a shotgun. I only saw a quick clip of the video and only saw it once. From what I understand, grabbing the shotgun may have been Ahmaud Arbery's best option.
    I feel that his best option was to sit down and wait for a LEO to show up. Definitely not approach the person with a shotgun.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

I feel that his best option was to sit down and wait for a LEO to show up. Definitely not approach the person with a shotgun.
    Perhaps if the "good ole boys" had waited for the police instead of approaching someone with a shotgun they wouldn't be in jail.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Are they in jail?
    They should be.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Main point of contention is whether they saw him try to break and enter or if they saw him running and thought he looked like a suspect from a previous break and enter... Either way this is not the wild West... Was trying to stop the guy like that when there was no immediate threat the right thing? I honestly think there is some truth in the racism in this case... I'm worried about what is going to happen...