Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11202122 LastLast
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Look's like the GBI has rounded up the last of the Ku Klucker's down in GA !!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-filme...150218910.html
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bodycam shows Glynn County officer attempting to tase Ahmaud Arbery back in 2017

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/mobil...4-515e2af91846

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotten View Post
    Bodycam shows Glynn County officer attempting to tase Ahmaud Arbery back in 2017

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/mobil...4-515e2af91846
    I donít believe he deployed the taser. The media is hyping it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    I don’t believe he deployed the taser. The media is hyping it up.

I'm not too familiar with that model Taser. It sounded like it could have been in 'stun' mode (or whatever it's called nowadays). It also sounded like he fired it and it failed to fire. You likely have more experience than I do, what are your thoughts?

Honestly, from the way he was acting I don't even know that it would have been a bad use of the Taser. Guy was going for his pockets and acting very irate and not complying. What do you think?
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    I'm not too familiar with that model Taser. It sounded like it could have been in 'stun' mode (or whatever it's called nowadays). It also sounded like he fired it and it failed to fire. You likely have more experience than I do, what are your thoughts?

Honestly, from the way he was acting I don't even know that it would have been a bad use of the Taser. Guy was going for his pockets and acting very irate and not complying. What do you think?
    I don’t have any experience with an x26 or anything like that but my wife carries a C2 and you have deploy the barbs first and you have to pull the cartridge to go a drive stun. I’m sure the big boy version has more capabilities.

Marksman

User Info Menu

The newer ones can arc without removing the cartridge. I believe that is what he did there and he even said it was a warning.

Censored by "them"

We are the hammer

User Info Menu

Not sure if this was posted yet but interesting watch

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Not looking good for any of these guys. Like I said the first week, I’m thinking somebody’s gonna do some time. I believe the neighbor will either walk with a slap on the wrist or get a minor sentence if anything, but Daddy and Jr are likely going down, especially in light of the problems in that department.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Not looking good for any of these guys. Like I said the first week, Iím thinking somebodyís gonna do some time. I believe the neighbor will either walk with a slap on the wrist or get a minor sentence if anything, but Daddy and Jr are likely going down, especially in light of the problems in that department.
    Yep. I think they over charged the neighbor because they know they canít prove it and he will walk or get a probation deal.

Censored by "them"

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Here's an article that includes testimony from the GBI Investigator regarding the timeline..

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...ry-was-killed/