Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast
    -Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbud View Post
    Main point of contention is whether they saw him try to break and enter or if they saw him running and thought he looked like a suspect from a previous break and enter... Either way this is not the wild West... Was trying to stop the guy like that when there was no immediate threat the right thing? I honestly think there is some truth in the racism in this case... I'm worried about what is going to happen...
    I don't know much about the case, but with my limited knowledge I am going to monday morning quarterback it and say that the best bet is to snap a video on a cell phone and give the police a clear description of the guy and where he went. Chasing after a guy who may or may not have a weapon is no bueno. Not worth getting shot over and certainly not worth (potentially) getting into a struggle with a (potentially) innocent guy who feels threatened.

I mean if two guys with guns start coming after me on a run wanting to 'talk,' I am going to feel threatened.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

Marksman

User Info Menu

The video looks damning. While I am not black I
    can understand how this can,would,may inflame.
    Always ask yourself, what if this was my son, cousin, etc.
    I think it definitely should be investigated and if warranted the appropriate charges filed. Unless your life is threatened there is not justification to kill.
    No matter if you think you can or think you can't, you are probably right !!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Why does Ahmaud jog around the truck on the right and then charge a man armed with a shotgun?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9HlLa_1588700357
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

So what we see is some folks in a truck fighting a man.

If the story is that they chased him down, they are in the wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Perhaps if the "good ole boys" had waited for the police instead of approaching someone with a shotgun they wouldn't be in jail.
    This.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Opps??? Hes a gud Baw,He did'n do nuffins

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthel...mized/full.pdf
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

They either cannot protest or main stream media won't be able to cover it with their normal narrative because of how they portrayed the corona protests in other states.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Opps??? Hes a gud Baw,He did'n do nuffins

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthel...mized/full.pdf
    Well, that's certainly a compelling case put together by the DA.

I still argue that even if legal, the two guys shouldn't go chasing after someone who committed a crime as they aren't police, aren't in the best shape, seemingly lack decent training, and aren't wearing armor. They also don't appear to have any means of easily restraining someone, should that become necessary. Just not the best idea.

Is it a legal shoot? Maybe?
    is it a preventable shoot? Absolutely.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

Marksman

User Info Menu

always remember:
    you aint no sheep dawg, you aint no cop. you neither get paid to protect others property, nor protected from liability or criminal suits

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Just the left-wing media whipping up some ''Fake News'' in the pursuit of racial divide and in doing so inciting riots,Same old story.

Nothing new here!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Troy is right. You may get away criminally but you still have to face the civil side.
    No matter if you think you can or think you can't, you are probably right !!