WTS: Milwaukee m12 3/8 ratchet

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    This is for a BRAND NEW Milwaukee M12 3/8 inch ratchet. I already own one, but recently bought some new fuel tools and this was part of the package. So I'm letting this go at a discounted rate for those that already are part of the m12 platform, but want the ratchet (great for working on cars). My sale price is 80 bucks local to the NOLA area, I can possibly do BR but it would be a lot longer wait since I only go up there once every 2 months or so.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-12-Volt-Lithium-Ion-Cordless-3-8-in-Ratchet-Tool-Only-2457-20/203111681

It's 150 on Home Depot's website.

JMpwqZW.jpg

The one in box is the one you get, as you can see, I already own the one in the background which is the same model.

3Hzfdvt.jpg

Box is still taped closed from the factory (literally just came in from home depot 2 days ago).

The m12 platform is a GREAT platform for those that aren't in it already, I can probably work out a deal if you are trying to get into it and are looking for an impact, drill and the ratchet as I recently upgraded from the standard m12 drill/driver to the Fuel version.

vxGwCkG.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom