Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
    On Target

User Info Menu

To bad I only have Monday's off. Been wanting to pick up some new pew pews

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchillin83 View Post
    I ainít going no where if I can help it that requires a a mask... donít believe in it and donít condone in it... you wanna wear one, have fun but donít try to force me to wear one

BC83 I was with you on this until yesterday!

A woman at Albertsons on Caffery picked up a piece of cake in a clear clamshell container, opened the container, stuck her finger in the icing, stuck her finger in her mouth, then wiped it on her shirt.

I don't want to touch the keypad in the checkout after she has gone through it.

After this experience, I'm all for requiring a mask if it will keep people's fingers out of their mouths!!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    He would go because the policy agrees with his ideology.

If we avoided everything in life that didn't agree 100% with our ideals, we would be sitting in a hole in the desert complaining that life isn't fair.
    LOL, I have actually sat in a hole in a desert complaining before while on deployment as a Marine! Imagine being under the stay at home order with no access to anything but water, MREs, and batteries!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Gonzales Gun Show

Quote Originally Posted by Fordfella View Post
    BC83 I was with you on this until yesterday!

A woman at Albertsons on Caffery picked up a piece of cake in a clear clamshell container, opened the container, stuck her finger in the icing, stuck her finger in her mouth, then wiped it on her shirt.

I don't want to touch the keypad in the checkout after she has gone through it.

After this experience, I'm all for requiring a mask if it will keep people's fingers out of their mouths!!!
    Did she buy it or put it back? I gots to know

**apparently my little Gifs donít work On here. If you have seen Dirty Harry you will get it***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by MOTOR51; May 22nd, 2020 at 03:37 PM.
    Censored by "them"

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    LOL, I have actually sat in a hole in a desert complaining before while on deployment as a Marine! Imagine being under the stay at home order with no access to anything but water, MREs, and batteries!
    At least you had water, batteries, and food.
    *Disclaimer: Not on the vetted list. Defer all serious inquiries to the resident experts.*

Glock Holsters For Sale - Raven Concealment & PHLster Holsters

Remington 870 18" Barrel & Wood Stock For Sale

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    At least you had water, batteries, and food.
    We had all the sand and dirt we wanted as well, and we were glad to have it!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    Did she buy it or put it back? I gots to know

**apparently my little Gifs donít work On here. If you have seen Dirty Harry you will get it***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

She was carrying it around, I'm assuming she bought it. I honestly don't know for sure.