Join BayouShooter For Free

Marksman

User Info Menu

Where do I post this...

I知 wanting to do a plug for a new side gig I知 doing...ultrasonic cleaning or carbs, injectors and gun parts.

Question is, I知 not actually selling a good, but rather a service... can I post this in the classified sections with out going to internet jail???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Great to see these topics are reviewed regularly....

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

The short answer is that in order to promote your business, whether that be a full time business or a side gig and whether you are selling goods or services, you must become a sponsor on the site.

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/payments.php

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by longdude17 View Post
    Great to see these topics are reviewed regularly....

I get emails with all topics posted here, but have been out of town for a week and didn't have a chance to respond.

As Perez mentioned, this would generally be something that we would ask that a user have a site-sponsorship for (to advertise their services).

One thing you might want to consider is that you might need a FFL in order to take possession of people's guns if you are cleaning them (without them being present). I'm not 100% sure about that, though. I do know that one of our site sponsors already offers this service, so we definitely couldn't allow a one-off exception.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info