WTB: Live edge wood

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TooOld

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Laplace
    Second Wood N Things. I am currently working on my 3rd table. Was there two weeks ago, they have a new shipment of very nice slabs. Not all are listed on their web site. Plan on spending some time there if you really plan on buying a lot to go through, also they are not pushy and very patient while looking. I have been extremely please with my purchases.

Don't know what you are looking for, but remember this place does not handle domestic wood. Only slabs and rounds from South America, mostly Monkey Pod and Parota.

TooOld

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Laplace
    Last time I was there, they had a river table made by the owner. The owner also has a custom cabinet shop, although I've never been to his shop (his shop is at a different location). I have met him once and if he is there, he is a really nice guy and will help with any questions you might have.

My son did a really nice epoxy pour recently, you will need "deep pour" epoxy and I suggest taking your time to do it right the first time and have a lot of patience. Especially if this is your first pour.

Good Luck

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom