WTS: Beretta 92 stuff sale or trade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Sorry they’re all upside down. No idea why or how to fix it.

Have about a metric crap-ton of stuff for the M9 leftover from my DoD days. Parts taking up the most space are the plethora of magazines. I have about 35 factory Beretta brand 15-rd blued mags and about as many in the gray color (used to be marketed as *sand resistant*). Probably some USGI mags somewhere I kept as spares.
    fa60d69050cb606dbe76e38c5662d559.jpg

How bout $20 apiece for the blued and $25 apiece for the e-coated? If I can find any USGIs, $10...

e7d0d5c58a14789d91d709ca597908ba.jpg

LMT SOPMOD stock, used but cleans up $100.

Fatty aluminum VFG, mounts to 1913 rail and screws in. No idea the make but the thing feels bombproof... $15...

Also have a few serpa holsters and an uncle mikes level 3, call them $15 apiece? One FDE lefty, some OD, one black, and I think the uncle mikes was black but it’s been painted and half-cleaned.

1f0f8dbccecb8ebd5c646ad60556cd6d.jpg

Shipping at actual cost or FTF in Baton Rouge area. Cash or postal money order only please as I don’t like those online transfer things. PM here or text 412 three oh three 12 77.

Trading, whatcha got? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Six usgi mags, twelve factory mags, one lefty serpa (used it for chest draw), one righty serpa, and the uncle mikes level 3 drop-leg.
    I’m sure there’s more but that’s what I’ve got in the box I can get to currently in my garage.

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Updated contact number as I had to give back my old work phone. What’s listed above is still available. All 12 remaining factory mags are e-coat and the 6 USGIs I’d put in “fair to middling” condition. Prices stand as originally; I’m not playing that gouging crap as it just ain’t right.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom