New Member AJO

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AJO_2015

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Mandeville, LA
    All, I'm new to this Forum (did a first post for WTS/WTB) and was taken down, so I believe I may have broken Forum rules without first doing an introduction.

My name's Austin. I'm born and raised in NOLA, went to High School locally in the Catholic League, college in Texas. Spend past 5ish Yrs. in Seattle working in Commercial Real Estate. Recently moved back late January, after C19 began spreading. Currently live in Mandeville, LA.

I've always had an interest in shooting, collecting, and all things firearms. I find the improvement aspect of it, a never ending journey, and a challenge and push of the competitive spirit.

I own because of three reasons: home and personal defense, the spirit of the 2nd amendment (protect our liberties), and for the purpose of collecting/personal interest. Currently own a Gen5 G19 and a Stag Arms AR with Eotech Package.

Gun I hope to buy this Yr. : 300BLK Pistol with a Thermal/NV that I can run suppressed for Hog Hunting.

Recent 2nd Amendment Activities: Completed LA CHL Course last wknd. in Madisonville, LA.

God Bless and Everyone Stay Safe Out There!!

AJO

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom