WTS: HK 33K kit

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Alrighty, held onto this for a while, but I do not plan to build it.

This is a HK 33K kit. That means it is the full-size 33 rifle with a 12.7 inch barrel. Not to be confused with the HK53, which is the 8" barrel with the MP5 size handguard.

Kit is complete and all German, I have included pics of the various stampings and identifying marks.

This kit has a non-buffered carrier, and it does have a buffered stock.

Kit is in very good condition, and I can certainly take more pics and video, just let me know what you would like to see.

Asking $2500 for the kit, will consider trades, just let me know.

I also have a SW 93 receiver, this is a fully finished ffl part, Asking $500 for it. Not looking to sell the receiver before the kit, but if you are interested in just the receiver let me know.

Also have a torch cut original hk 33 receiver, if anyone is interested.

Keep in mind that hk33k front ends sell for 1600, this is a complete kit with furniture, grip frame with fcg, complete bolt/carrier, recoil assy and small parts/sights.

Feel free to pm me or text to 985-788-threesixseventhree

Thanks

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Nice kit! If for some reason it doesn't sell here put it on HKPro. They will gobble it up in a blink of an eye.

I would love to, but I dont have 51 "quality" posts yet.

I put it up on ak files and need to put it on calguns too. Lots of traffic there.

aroundlsu

Bayou Photo Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I would love to, but I dont have 51 "quality" posts yet.

I put it up on ak files and need to put it on calguns too. Lots of traffic there.

I can post it in the "heads up" section on HKPRO if you want. That's kinda the purpose of that section of the forum is to post things found on other forums.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I can post it in the "heads up" section on HKPRO if you want. That's kinda the purpose of that section of the forum is to post things found on other forums.

Somehow I missed your post. Feel free to post it up over there. I am working on a complete write up on my current hk build, and that should qualify as "quality posts"!!!! Once I get to that point I will make a Fs ad. I have bought a fair amount of stuff off the hk pro marketplace and so far have had 0 issues and dealt with a bunch of great sellers.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Apple cider vinegarOTR
    Top Bottom