Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Thread: HK 33K kit

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

HK 33K kit

Alrighty, held onto this for a while, but I do not plan to build it.

This is a HK 33K kit. That means it is the full-size 33 rifle with a 12.7 inch barrel. Not to be confused with the HK53, which is the 8" barrel with the MP5 size handguard.

Kit is complete and all German, I have included pics of the various stampings and identifying marks.

This kit has a non-buffered carrier, and it does have a buffered stock.

Kit is in very good condition, and I can certainly take more pics and video, just let me know what you would like to see.

Asking $2500 for the kit, will consider trades, just let me know.

I also have a SW 93 receiver, this is a fully finished ffl part, Asking $500 for it. Not looking to sell the receiver before the kit, but if you are interested in just the receiver let me know.

Also have a torch cut original hk 33 receiver, if anyone is interested.

Keep in mind that hk33k front ends sell for 1600, this is a complete kit with furniture, grip frame with fcg, complete bolt/carrier, recoil assy and small parts/sights.

Feel free to pm me or text to 985-788-threesixseventhree

Thanks

Last edited by jdindadell; May 19th, 2020 at 09:48 AM.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Nice kit! If for some reason it doesn't sell here put it on HKPro. They will gobble it up in a blink of an eye.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    Nice kit! If for some reason it doesn't sell here put it on HKPro. They will gobble it up in a blink of an eye.
    I would love to, but I dont have 51 "quality" posts yet.

I put it up on ak files and need to put it on calguns too. Lots of traffic there.
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

Bayou Photo Shooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jdindadell View Post
    I would love to, but I dont have 51 "quality" posts yet.

I put it up on ak files and need to put it on calguns too. Lots of traffic there.
    I can post it in the "heads up" section on HKPRO if you want. That's kinda the purpose of that section of the forum is to post things found on other forums.
    IATSE Local 600 Camera Operator

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aroundlsu View Post
    I can post it in the "heads up" section on HKPRO if you want. That's kinda the purpose of that section of the forum is to post things found on other forums.
    Somehow I missed your post. Feel free to post it up over there. I am working on a complete write up on my current hk build, and that should qualify as "quality posts"!!!! Once I get to that point I will make a Fs ad. I have bought a fair amount of stuff off the hk pro marketplace and so far have had 0 issues and dealt with a bunch of great sellers.