any snake/reptile breeders/sellers on here

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    or know of any shows going on soon?
    im looking for a desert boa or rosy boa for my daughter.
    the few people ive seen selling have adult snakes at very above average prices for very average snakes.

i know repticon will be at llamar dixon in oct.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Luke at Bronze Serpent Reptiles in BR usually has some nice snakes at reasonable prices. He usually has pet rocks (ball pythons) of various morphs, Sand boas and colubrid snakes. He breeds all those locally and I have never seen one of his snakes unhealthy. I know people who can just order you a snake for a good price (and they might get it from Luke anyway), Luke breeds them and has great quality animals. Even if his prices are higher than others, I would still buy one of his snakes. He has supplies and live feeders also.

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Luke at Bronze Serpent Reptiles in BR usually has some nice snakes at reasonable prices. He usually has pet rocks (ball pythons) of various morphs, Sand boas and colubrid snakes. He breeds all those locally and I have never seen one of his snakes unhealthy. I know people who can just order you a snake for a good price (and they might get it from Luke anyway), Luke breeds them and has great quality animals. Even if his prices are higher than others, I would still buy one of his snakes. He has supplies and live feeders also.

I second Luke at Bronze Serpent. I use to play paintball with him, his brother and their dad. Good people and Luke probably has close to 20 years experience if not more with snakes.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Pet-Breeder/Bronze-Serpent-Reptiles-188878061156411/

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    tegu maybe? Asian water monitor? I'm going to be looking to get a Black and White Argentine Tegu next year once we get our house and are settled in.

gotta be careful of tegu, they can turn aggressive very easily. many places are now considering bans because they are such tenacious survivors.

Top Bottom