Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Marksman

User Info Menu

Looking for Unique Powder, Reloder 7, IMR-4198, IMR-3031

I am looking for Powders locally on the North Shore. Does any place carry it in stock?

I have been checking with Sportsman Warehouse but they are not sure when another truck will come in.

I am mainly looking for Unique and Reloder 7 but also interested 4198 and 3031.

Have Universal and Bullseye that I could trade or I can buy a couple cans if someone has some that they can spare.
    SASS #84934

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bump.

Would really like to find a pound of Unique from Slidell-Hammond.
    SASS #84934

On Target

User Info Menu

I just posted a list, but I'm out in Abbeville... I dont head out that way unfortunately.

Hardly Newbie

User Info Menu

Hello from NOLA. Pretty sure I have an un-opened 1 lb canister of Unique sitting in the back of a closet, equally sure I'll never get around to using it. Just let me confirm and I'll P/M you...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by candlejackstraw View Post
    I just posted a list, but I'm out in Abbeville... I dont head out that way unfortunately.
    Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by saxmanson View Post
    Hello from NOLA. Pretty sure I have an un-opened 1 lb canister of Unique sitting in the back of a closet, equally sure I'll never get around to using it. Just let me confirm and I'll P/M you...
    I found one can of it. If you have a can let me know and we can see if we can work a deal.
    SASS #84934