Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 456 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    Ughhhh not fair.

I'm prohibited from buying any single name securities or funds that track specific sectors.

I did invest in some ETFs that follow the market as a whole and am up over 20% in a few weeks.
    Nabors industries and Apache oil both went nuts, I guess I should follow Drummer’s lead, the capital gains tax ass ****ing is going to leave me bleeding.

As an aside, thanks to the cares act, you can borrow more from your 401k so if you think you can out perform the market, you can pull pretty much whatever you want.
    Last edited by Jack; May 22nd, 2020 at 06:57 AM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    I bought a case of tampons. I figure when everyone is on lockdown I can still go bike riding, swimming, golfing, skydiving, jogging, etc...it says it right on the back of the box.

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

I bought a case of tampons. I figure when everyone is on lockdown I can still go bike riding, swimming, golfing, skydiving, jogging, etc...it says it right on the back of the box.
    Now that’s funny.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Awesome!!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Toilet paper . Well , I wouldn't call it a panic buy . More like being prepared . When it became impossible to find for a month , I had plenty enough for us to supply family members . And the shelf life is measured in generations .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

Don’t troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman View Post
    Toilet paper . Well , I wouldn't call it a panic buy . More like being prepared . When it became impossible to find for a month , I had plenty enough for us to supply family members . And the shelf life is measured in generations .
    Haha! That’s awesome. I asked my Mom weeks ago if she didn’t have some left over from that shortage when I was a kid, because I swear my dad said she bought enough to last 50 years. She laughed til she cried.
    Doesn’t play well with TROLLS...

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Haha! That’s awesome. I asked my Mom weeks ago if she didn’t have some left over from that shortage when I was a kid, because I swear my dad said she bought enough to last 50 years. She laughed til she cried.
    There is NO excuse to run out of toilet paper . Even when ammo got hard to find , I had toilet paper . I can envision a scenario where TP would be more valuable than gold or silver ...
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I had toilet paper so I stocked up on ammunition.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KDerekT83 View Post
    Yes. 80% Glock......
    late reply, but what is your expected cost on the completed gun?

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dwr461 View Post
    It wasn’t a panic buy but I read that wheat wasn’t being exported from the second largest producer of wheat in the world. Since I mill my own wheat for my bread,. We buy wheat berries. So we bought around 150 lbs of wheat berries and two lbs of yeast before the prices went nuts.

I go through about 50lbs of wheat berries a year so I should be good for a while. Also for you preppers they keep for 25 years if stored correctly and are seeds that can grow more wheat if needed.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hell yeah! That's the info i'm looking for! Thanks for the tip!
    Last edited by Mannelite; May 27th, 2020 at 08:59 AM.