What did YOU Panic Buy?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I m ALWAYS buy n . . ., NEVER panicing . . .unless I m low on alcohol , then I buy more ; then ; no panic ! simple !!!

Are you low on alcohol right now? Or lower than you were when you started writing this post....

BIGLOST

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2020
    Pineville,Louisiana
    Are you low on alcohol right now? Or lower than you were when you started writing this post....

No , and no . . .2 of the things I really enjoy in life ; shooting and sipping good Sour Mash . . . be assured ; the sipping does nt start, til the shooting is over for the day ; my Drill Sgt.father made that perfectly clear,PERFECTLY CLEAR ! ! !

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    A jumbo 12 package of Angle Soft toilet paper ... it was the only thing on the Wally-Mart shelf and I panicked and bought it ... Too soft , don't like it ...found my regular , Charmin , later and all is good !
    Gary

jcdogfish

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 2, 2015
    prairieville, LA
    I didn't panic buy anything because luckily I was raised as a "prepper". Although we never called it that it was just normal life living in bfe.

I wanted to comment on your garden though. I've had a raised bed garden for several years before I got too busy with work.
    I found that they need more water than normal growing so keep that in mind. Although you aren't raised much just wanted to share a tip.

Drip tape makes the watering easier. I also find adding worm castings made a big difference in my raised beds. Working on making a few worm condo's to see if they really work.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom