Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 7 12 ... LastLast
    On Target

User Info Menu

What did YOU Panic Buy?

Hey Guys,
    Thought I would start a fun little thread, post the first thing you bought, once you heard news that the Corona virus was going to be a big deal in the US.

I bought a AR500 plate carrier combo and seeds. I had been wanting to get some plates for a while, they were having a pretty big sale and there was supposed to be this super virus coming, it was like the Stars had Aligned. Since then, I'm still waiting for my plate carrier but the garden is thriving! the carrier should be shipped any day now, its been about 6 weeks since I ordered it. The Garden is doing pretty good, this was from a week ago:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Are you the headless man in the Zeppelin shirt?! Haha!

I'm not sure what the first thing I bought was after hearing about the virus, but a few weeks back I invested in a bunch of silver. In hindsight, that was probably my "panic buy."
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Hookers and blow of course...
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

On Target

User Info Menu

I didn't panic buy anything because luckily I was raised as a "prepper". Although we never called it that it was just normal life living in bfe.

I wanted to comment on your garden though. I've had a raised bed garden for several years before I got too busy with work.
    I found that they need more water than normal growing so keep that in mind. Although you aren't raised much just wanted to share a tip.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by StephenWhoDat View Post
    Are you the headless man in the Zeppelin shirt?! Haha!

I'm not sure what the first thing I bought was after hearing about the virus, but a few weeks back I invested in a bunch of silver. In hindsight, that was probably my "panic buy."
    Aye that be I lol

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteHorse View Post
    I didn't panic buy anything because luckily I was raised as a "prepper". Although we never called it that it was just normal life living in bfe.

I wanted to comment on your garden though. I've had a raised bed garden for several years before I got too busy with work.
    I found that they need more water than normal growing so keep that in mind. Although you aren't raised much just wanted to share a tip.
    Thanks!! I figured that out already, I pretty much have to water it daily, even if it has rained recently. Its a pain, but I think the plants are better off for having well drained soil. I'll probably post another thread later during harvest time!

On Target

User Info Menu

I may have purchased some extra Tito's...for drinking, not for hand sanitizing.

User Info Menu

Meow! Technically I bought these just prior... but close enough.

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Hookers and blow of course...
    Don’t necessarily see how that equates to a panic buy.
    More like staples of modern living to me...
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

Marksman

User Info Menu

Zilch!!!