Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 67
    -Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLOST View Post
    I m ALWAYS buy n . . ., NEVER panicing . . .unless I m low on alcohol , then I buy more ; then ; no panic ! simple !!!
    Are you low on alcohol right now? Or lower than you were when you started writing this post....
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    Are you low on alcohol right now? Or lower than you were when you started writing this post....
    Thou shalt not judge.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Thou shalt not judge.
    Hey, I would be lying if I said I didn't want to put a splash of Bailey's in my coffee
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hey, I would be lying if I said I didn't want to put a splash of Bailey's in my coffee
    Whiskey brother whiskey. Any type will do.

User Info Menu

AMEN! , Now, was I low on Old Crow, I would panic ... .but like I said ; ALWAYS BUY N ! ! !
    NEVER THE LEAST MEASURE OF LIBERTY IN EXCHANGE FOR THE GREATEST MEASURE OF SECURITY

User Info Menu

No , and no . . .2 of the things I really enjoy in life ; shooting and sipping good Sour Mash . . . be assured ; the sipping does nt start, til the shooting is over for the day ; my Drill Sgt.father made that perfectly clear,PERFECTLY CLEAR ! ! !
    NEVER THE LEAST MEASURE OF LIBERTY IN EXCHANGE FOR THE GREATEST MEASURE OF SECURITY

Marksman

User Info Menu

A jumbo 12 package of Angle Soft toilet paper ... it was the only thing on the Wally-Mart shelf and I panicked and bought it ... Too soft , don't like it ...found my regular , Charmin , later and all is good !
    Gary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteHorse View Post
    I didn't panic buy anything because luckily I was raised as a "prepper". Although we never called it that it was just normal life living in bfe.

I wanted to comment on your garden though. I've had a raised bed garden for several years before I got too busy with work.
    I found that they need more water than normal growing so keep that in mind. Although you aren't raised much just wanted to share a tip.
    Drip tape makes the watering easier. I also find adding worm castings made a big difference in my raised beds. Working on making a few worm condo's to see if they really work.