Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Didn't panic buy. The wife on the other hand, bought tons of canned food.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bourbon

wait no that was just another Tuesday.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Bourbon

wait no that was just another Tuesday.
    I stocked up on some more good bourbon myself! Stash was getting a bit low for my liking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bourbon.jpg  
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!

Marksman

User Info Menu

18 5GAL gas cans, and filled them all up, and started building a 80% 10mm pistol with a Poly80 P45 lower.
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Absolutely nothing due to the pandemic.

If anything, I chose to support more local restaurants and haven't been to a single franchise other than Chickfila.

I bought some ammo that I had been looking for prior to the pandemic and was able to buy it at a reasonable price.

If there is anything that pissed me off during all of this, it's the lack of nitrile gloves and spray bottles at automotive stores. Advanced Auto cancelled my order for ZEP bottles even though they show in stock. OReillys and Advanced Auto told me they are not allowed to sell gloves. I've been able to buy cleaning supplies everywhere except auto parts stores.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Boss Lady the RN sent me on a mission
    I got the gloves,N-95 masks,T.P. rice,beans,Lysol,Hand wipes,Beerz's,Wine,Ground beef,strawberry's n cool-whip.

Planted a few items out in the sticks at the Gorilla garden like ,corn,tomatoes,cantaloupes,Romain lettuce...

Shot a lil pig,Its vacuum sealed in the freezer along with the beef.

Filled up the tractor so I can bury the bodies of my enemy's
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KDerekT83 View Post
    18 5GAL gas cans, and filled them all up, and started building a 80% 10mm pistol with a Poly80 P45 lower.
    Whoa, that sounds unique! Is that an 80% glock? lol I've never heard of that. Nice though! 10mm is badass.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Boss Lady the RN sent me on a mission
    I got the gloves,N-95 masks,T.P. rice,beans,Lysol,Hand wipes,Beerz's,Wine,Ground beef,strawberry's n cool-whip.

Planted a few items out in the sticks at the Gorilla garden like ,corn,tomatoes,cantaloupes,Romain lettuce...

Shot a lil pig,Its vacuum sealed in the freezer along with the beef.

Filled up the tractor so I can bury the bodies of my enemy's
    Heartwarming Post

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    Absolutely nothing due to the pandemic.

If anything, I chose to support more local restaurants and haven't been to a single franchise other than Chickfila.

I bought some ammo that I had been looking for prior to the pandemic and was able to buy it at a reasonable price.

If there is anything that pissed me off during all of this, it's the lack of nitrile gloves and spray bottles at automotive stores. Advanced Auto cancelled my order for ZEP bottles even though they show in stock. OReillys and Advanced Auto told me they are not allowed to sell gloves. I've been able to buy cleaning supplies everywhere except auto parts stores.
    Yeah I don't understand the rationale behind forbidding vendors from selling certain products. That's the kind of shit the USSR did. Garbage, GARBAGE policy if you ask me. Ive had bad luck with some stores too, Lowes has been pretty reliable although they are somewhat expensive.

User Info Menu

Chocolate!!! There are some little people in my life that weren't going to miss out on Easter on my watch!
    I've been told that I over did it a little bit!