Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

I bought that extra pack of bacon at the grocery store, guess I'm an under-achiever.

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mannelite View Post
    Yeah I don't understand the rationale behind forbidding vendors from selling certain products. That's the kind of shit the USSR did. Garbage, GARBAGE policy if you ask me. Ive had bad luck with some stores too, Lowes has been pretty reliable although they are somewhat expensive.
    Dealing with hardware stores has been okay, given the volume of sales going on.

Most of what I have purchased in the last two months has been online sales. I’m not going to deal with people if I can have it shipped to my home free of charge.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mannelite View Post
    Whoa, that sounds unique! Is that an 80% glock? lol I've never heard of that. Nice though! 10mm is badass.
    Yes. 80% Glock......
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

User Info Menu

The wife has been saying “stock up on ammo” so I’ve bought a little more than usual, but ONLY when I found it for pre-Corona prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snipehunter7 View Post
    The wife has been saying *stock up on ammo* so I’ve bought a little more than usual, but ONLY when I found it for pre-Corona prices.

I lucked out an bought a case of Lake City 556 at pre-rona prices.

9mm ball has been overpriced, but most of the specialty stuff for pistol and rifle has stayed the same.

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

I bought a nice new in box, unfired, 1960's Ruger Bearcat.

Viruses are very small, so I bought a small gun.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Boss Lady the RN sent me on a mission
    I got the gloves,N-95 masks,T.P. rice,beans,Lysol,Hand wipes,Beerz's,Wine,Ground beef,strawberry's n cool-whip.

Planted a few items out in the sticks at the Gorilla garden like ,corn,tomatoes,cantaloupes,Romain lettuce...

Shot a lil pig,Its vacuum sealed in the freezer along with the beef.

Filled up the tractor so I can bury the bodies of my enemy's

Awwwwww.. I almost shed a tear right then. I luv u man!!!!!

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    Dealing with hardware stores has been okay, given the volume of sales going on.

Most of what I have purchased in the last two months has been online sales. I’m not going to deal with people if I can have it shipped to my home free of charge.
    I ordered something from Amazon a month ago, and they were lying to me on the shipping info, they kept pushing back the date it was supposed to be delivered. I tried calling them about it, but their Customer Service is broken right now.... So I had to cancel the order a month later! The dad gum thing never shipped. Sold By Amazon! **** those people. Don't even have the decency to tell me its backordered or whatever, they just kept moving back the expected delivery date every 2 days.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snipehunter7 View Post
    The wife has been saying *stock up on ammo* so I’ve bought a little more than usual, but ONLY when I found it for pre-Corona prices.

Yeah I already had plenty of ammo, I topped off a bit in early March, before things got too bad, Academy had regular prices. Haha I don't know about your wife but seeing the change in colors in my fiancé was hilarious. She usually bitches about every dime I spend on firearms related purchases, haha she practically sent me out to the store for ammo back in march haha

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DBMJR1 View Post
    I bought a nice new in box, unfired, 1960's Ruger Bearcat.

Viruses are very small, so I bought a small gun.
    Can't argue with that logic! I wanted to get a .22 myself, I had an idea for a 10/22 takedown setup with a can for suburban Veggie Garden defense... It would be awesome, i'm afraid not the wisest investment with my limited funds though. So I'm holding off for now. Old lady said I can get one though if we get another stimulus check! Gonna be between that and an M1A, or possibly a new CCW (been eyeing the Kimber micro 9)