Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Marksman

User Info Menu

Looking for a gun I sold Winchester Wildxat 22

hey guys, I picked up a Winchester wildcat 22 lr varmint, it was a tula 22 lr bolt action clone with removable mags and a bull type barrel. I sold it to a fella who was a flipper and relisted it literally the next week, even used my same pics to list it again. Tried asking him and got the usual response"that was years ago and i flip way too many guns to remember".. but hey, it was my bad for not hanging onto it. Really trying hard to find her again as I miss this gun so much and have really gotten back into 22s lately as my health does not really allow for a whole lot of higher caliber shooting for now. Any info would be nice, it was about 6 years back and when I sold had a nikon monarch 22 caliber specific scope as well as a Harris bipod. Thanks guys. Pm me here, would possibly discuss a finders fee if person is willing to sell.
    Last edited by BigBoodro; May 22nd, 2020 at 08:06 PM.

Monolithic Mentor

User Info Menu

I don't know if you will able able to find that specific rifle, but you can look for similar on rimfirecentral.com, 24 Hour Campfire forum, or gunbroker, etc.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Aw dang, that’s sad to hear. Sounds like Mr. Flipper (by his own admission) should have a FFL.
    I’d keep bumping this thread and maybe it will turn up.
    Good luck!
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Moving forward

User Info Menu

About 8 years back. Pics of it in the thread.

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/...t=#post1108038

Marksman

User Info Menu

That's a very nice rifle, I would love to have one like it also if anyone has 2 laying around....
    This is my new baby toy pew pew
    Last edited by magpie; May 23rd, 2020 at 05:24 AM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hey magpie!! Man you were the one who sold me the winchester you sly devil... i literally cried when I let her go but I was young and dumb. Never should have sold her. Whats this new beauty a cz?

User Info Menu

I have a real nice cz 452 22 lr you might like 20*by barrel if interested you can text me for pictures 3378846870