Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

On Target

User Info Menu

Can an XD trigger be installed in G19??

I have an XD 40 and have had it a long time. I love the trigger. I bought a glock 19 about two years ago and have been carrying it. I like the glock but I love the trigger on my XD. Anyone know if I can buy a factory XD trigger that would be able to be installed In a glock? Or perhaps does anyone know of a trigger that feels like a factory XD trigger?

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Tell us what you like about the XD trigger and what you do not like about the Glock trigger. I have several good Glock triggers available if you are interested.

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

ajames51p is a member of the xdtalk.com. He is a xd certified XD gunsmith and also works on Glocks and other guns. He is available on Facebook as XDMAN. His web site is XDMAN.COM
    My name is Jim, but people call me .......... Jim.

On Target

User Info Menu

I like the small distance to travel and the break of the xd trigger. Plus it seems to physically sit back further than the glock trigger. I think the biggest thing is that I am most familiar with the xd trigger and therefore better with it

On Target

User Info Menu

Thanks Jim, I will write him to see what he thinks. Even if I can’t put an xd trigger in the glock, he could recommend a trigger for my glock that is similar to the xd travel and break

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

If you want a Real Authority on Glock Triggers that will talk to you on the phone contact Charley Vanek or Johnny Glocks Triggers.