Kayak - Northshore

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AJO_2015

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Mandeville, LA
    All,

Anyone know of a good location to get out and rent a couple kayaks near the Mandeville area to get out on the lake ? If anyone lives near and owns, I’d be willing to pick up, pay you a fair fee, and provide copy of license, etc. to create that sense of trust.

Best,
    Austin

Peterpaul227

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 5, 2019
    Northshore
    Bayou adventures in lacombe rents at cane bayou boat launch you can reserve and pay one line I think . It’s about a 40 min paddle to the lake and hardly any motor boat traffic. I like to paddle to the lake and go left find a sand bar and just sit and chill in the water . It’s one of the best spots around

AJO_2015

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Mandeville, LA
    Just seeing this. One small one. I ended up going to a spot off of 22 between mandeville and Slidell. It was bayou adventures in Lacombe mentioned above. Saw ONE. But not a small one. The one mile paddle to the lake was pretty Swampy. Had my G19 just in case.

RM Holsters

Aware
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I went a little further north up to Sweetwater Canoe and Tubing in Tyler, MS, just above Franklinton. Very nice 13 mile on the Bogue Chitto. Good current right now and no low spots because of the rain they had last week. No gators, 2 snakes. Just me and my son went. The wife doesn't mind the snakes too bad but has it in her mind if she sees a gator he will come after her.

Top Bottom