Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

User Info Menu

Kayak - Northshore

All,

Anyone know of a good location to get out and rent a couple kayaks near the Mandeville area to get out on the lake ? If anyone lives near and owns, Id be willing to pick up, pay you a fair fee, and provide copy of license, etc. to create that sense of trust.

Best,
    Austin

User Info Menu

Bayou adventures in lacombe rents at cane bayou boat launch you can reserve and pay one line I think . It’s about a 40 min paddle to the lake and hardly any motor boat traffic. I like to paddle to the lake and go left find a sand bar and just sit and chill in the water . It’s one of the best spots around

User Info Menu

I really appreciate that! Sitting in the sandbar with a cold one or three sounds quite nice! Nice date to bring with as well. Ideal Sunday.

Aware

User Info Menu

Were there any gators on your trip?

oldbie

Premium Member

User Info Menu

IIRC Massey's rents kayaks.
    "Be water, my friend..."

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

The park in the center of Covington on the Bogue Falaya rents kayaks. Doing a hell of a business lately too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

_________

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Bayou Adventure and Masseys both rent kayaks.
    *Disclaimer: Not on the vetted list. Defer all serious inquiries to the resident experts.*

Glock Holsters For Sale - Raven Concealment & PHLster Holsters

Remington 870 18" Barrel & Wood Stock For Sale

Marksman

User Info Menu

Massey's does, seal sports used to and probably still does at a reasonable price, but it's been a long time since I've been there.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bayou Adventures.
    Shannon and her husband are awesome. You will usually see at least one gator along Bayou Cane.