WTS: 9mm 500 round packs | Winchester 115 Grain FMJ

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Martman300

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    You guys are not accounting for convenience or the fill rate.

I did get in on this Bass Pro pre-rona pricing you guys are selling, (we aren’t pre-rona anymore - hint, try and find a new Glock in stock Somewhere)

I figure let me get 1,000 rounds at this price.

guess what, a few days later, about a week, I get an email, my order is in and ready, go to the store, oh only 40% of you order was filled. So 400 rounds filled out of 1,000 ordered. They still showed *in stock* online. There was no notification, no option for back order, just here is what we could fill.

If someone needs Ammo, they can buy or move on.

people should not be dogging the price here. I have seen several sights selling for 40 cents a round, same exact Ammo. Recently price has dropped some.

1 in the hand is better than 2 in the Bush.

Last edited:

Saltchamp

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    Gonzales
    Thought the forum mods decided you could not comment on an item for sale. Seems that years ago we could but now not supposed to. Did I misunderstand or were the *rules* waived for this thread. While I don’t agree with the pricing it is HIS property. Either buy it or PM your negotiations or move on.

Agree , same mods gave me a infraction for this once.

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    :mamoru:

Attachments

• BE6E2E0F-A5A4-4142-8FD6-346A53B75C9E.jpeg
      BE6E2E0F-A5A4-4142-8FD6-346A53B75C9E.jpeg
      12.1 KB · Views: 15
    • 96B9F48D-471C-4DAA-A1D5-45CE403BB97D.jpeg
      96B9F48D-471C-4DAA-A1D5-45CE403BB97D.jpeg
      11.4 KB · Views: 14
    • 678865D1-0CEE-4435-9AC7-3D41A10B0464.jpeg
      678865D1-0CEE-4435-9AC7-3D41A10B0464.jpeg
      10.8 KB · Views: 16
    Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Agree , same mods gave me a infraction for this once.

1. You got a warning, not an infraction.
    2. Your warning was for bumping your thread to let everyone know the item had been sold, not for commenting on your item for sale.
    3. You have not received a warning or infraction for any of the other 32 times you commented on your threads

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

I did get in on this Bass Pro pre-rona pricing you guys are selling, (we aren’t pre-rona anymore - hint, try and find a new Glock in stock Somewhere)

guess what, a few days later, about a week, I get an email, my order is in and ready, go to the store, oh only 40% of you order was filled. So 400 rounds filled out of 1,000 ordered. They still showed *in stock* online. There was no notification, no option for back order, just here is what we could fill.

people should not be dogging the price here. I have seen several sights selling for 40 cents a round, same exact Ammo. Recently price has dropped some.

We are not pre-rona now but the Bass Pro deal seems to be available now. And the deal is on 500 round boxes. I don't think they would have opened up a box to remove 100 rounds before shipping it to you. You may be referring to a different item.

rcourv7

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 24, 2019
    Baton Rouge

Thanks for trying to help but this ad is a lost cause because people like typing. It is what it is, maybe future ads can be controlled better.

rcourv7

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 24, 2019
    Baton Rouge
    We are not pre-rona now but the Bass Pro deal seems to be available now. And the deal is on 500 round boxes. I don't think they would have opened up a box to remove 100 rounds before shipping it to you. You may be referring to a different item.

We are not post rona either (hints pricing & availability), I do appreciate your BPS advertising, however I am still here just simply offering Bulk 9mm in hand to locals at market value.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    We are not post rona either (hints pricing & availability), I do appreciate your BPS advertising, however I am still here just simply offering Bulk 9mm in hand to locals at market value.

I wasn't advertising for anyone. You indicated your price was set on retailers and listed some retailers. I just asked if you had checked another national retailer with in stock ammo. I didn't mention any items or any prices. You then did some math to prove your deal was better that what was offered at the retailer I asked about and indicated you were confused as to my point. So I clarified my point.

usmc-nav

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    1. You got a warning, not an infraction.
    2. Your warning was for bumping your thread to let everyone know the item had been sold, not for commenting on your item for sale.
    3. You have not received a warning or infraction for any of the other 32 times you commented on your threads

Why is a moderator participating in a want to sell post?

rcourv7

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 24, 2019
    Baton Rouge
    I wasn't advertising for anyone. You indicated your price was set on retailers and listed some retailers. I just asked if you had checked another national retailer with in stock ammo. I didn't mention any items or any prices. You then did some math to prove your deal was better that what was offered at the retailer I asked about and indicated you were confused as to my point. So I clarified my point.

Sending links to items & posting pictures of items isn't a form of advertisement? I guess I also advertised other retailers in showing that their prices were worse than mine. Your "link" is indeed better, as it is a temporary sale. I am still here just simply offering Bulk 9mm in hand to locals at market value.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sending links to items & posting pictures of items isn't a form of advertisement? I guess I also advertised other retailers in showing that their prices were worse than mine. Your "link" is indeed better, as it is a temporary sale. I am still here just simply offering Bulk 9mm in hand to locals at market value.

No, I was correcting your mistake and providing you a link to the correct item. You mentioned it in public so I replied in public. Had you mentioned it in one of the PM you've sent me, I'd have replied to it in a PM.

rcourv7

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 24, 2019
    Baton Rouge
    No, I was correcting your mistake and providing you a link to the correct item. You mentioned it in public so I replied in public. Had you mentioned it in one of the PM you've sent me, I'd have replied to it in a PM.

My mistake came about after you warned the thread to check BSP. :doh:
    I forgot to mention it on our PMs because i was primarily focusing on the need for "rules" without enforcement, free advertisement in my ad and peoples wonderful opinions.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Thought the forum mods decided you could not comment on an item for sale. Seems that years ago we could but now not supposed to. Did I misunderstand or were the *rules* waived for this thread. While I don’t agree with the pricing it is HIS property. Either buy it or PM your negotiations or move on.

We took a vote on the forum and members and site staff were very pro-allowing comments again. I was very against it and am still open to changing it back to the way it was.

It's 2020. Everyone's voice is dire to any situation. I'm just simply posting some ammo to local guys at market price. As far as the whole "not comment on an item for sale," apparently thats fully out the window as there is an "-Administrator-" and a global moderator having a field day with my ad lol. The traffic is nice though.

It's not market price. It's a price gouged price that rubs a lot of people the wrong way. Any retailers that bump their prices up that high to take advantage of a shitty situation don't fall into the 'ethical business' category that many of us use when deciding who to do business with. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Generally on BayouShooter, we try to keep fair deals available. Posting ammo for sale that can currently be had for 15 cents lower, per round, isn't a deal, it's trying to pull a fast one on someone.

This isn't GunBroker. If you post a stock Glock 19 for 800 bucks, people are going to call you out for it.

This is what is crazy rcourv7, I have seen this more than once myself.

i Can’t get over this commotion, is this forum run by 12 year olds or far left dems?

Oh yeah, far left dems, totally. Because that makes so much sense. :mamoru:

rcourv7

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 24, 2019
    Baton Rouge
    It's not market price. It's a price gouged price that rubs a lot of people the wrong way. Any retailers that bump their prices up that high to take advantage of a shitty situation don't fall into the 'ethical business' category that many of us use when deciding who to do business with. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Generally on BayouShooter, we try to keep fair deals available. Posting ammo for sale that can currently be had for 15 cents lower, per round, isn't a deal, it's trying to pull a fast one on someone.

This isn't GunBroker. If you post a stock Glock 19 for 800 bucks, people are going to call you out for it.

Back for redemption I see, I would suggest reading previous comments closer. My price is based off the assumption your time holds some value and corporate hassle isn't worth it, or as perez calls it, justification of price lol. Retail Price on SAME AMMO + tax + no wait + ~$20 is my price. Just simply offering bulk ammo in hand to locals. I am dearly sorry I cannot match your price entry on the 9mm you managed to get or find online. Are you in the market for packs of 500 round bulk training ammo of Winchester 9mm Luger 115-grain ammunition? If so then please PM, if not then I'm just confused what substance that your original post on here carried and has caused a near 7 page debacle.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    My mistake came about after you warned the thread to check BSP. :doh:
    I forgot to mention it on our PMs because i was primarily focusing on the need for "rules" without enforcement, free advertisement in my ad and peoples wonderful opinions.

I didn’t warn the thread about Bass Pro. You listed other retailers as the justification for the price you were asking. I asked if you had checked another retailer. But it appears you weren’t really interested in using market value to set your price.

rcourv7 said:
    Lot's of assumptions I see. You claimed UMC was maybe a directly replacement, which hold no value to me or my ad as I am selling a specific ammo. So I am confused, do you want some 9mm or not, I would assume you're in the market for some given your posts in my ad and your research into online ammo sales? My listing is for the niche audience that absolutely must have 500 rounds of training ammo today. No justification here, just aiding those who don't have time to waste.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Back for redemption I see, I would suggest reading previous comments closer. My price is based off the assumption your time holds some value and corporate hassle isn't worth it, or as perez calls it, justification of price lol. Retail Price on SAME AMMO + tax + no wait + ~$20 is my price. Just simply offering bulk ammo in hand to locals. I am dearly sorry I cannot match your price entry on the 9mm you managed to get or find online. Are you in the market for packs of 500 round bulk training ammo of Winchester 9mm Luger 115-grain ammunition? If so then please PM, if not then I'm just confused what substance that your original post on here carried and has caused a near 7 page debacle.

It’s closer to + $40. And they will deliver to your door. The corporate hassle is less than the hassle of going and picking it up in this pandemic.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom