Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 14 1211 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 131
  1. #1
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    9mm 500 round packs | Winchester 115 Grain FMJ

    Selling some leftover 500 round packs of Win 115gr 9mm.
    $175 per pack. PM questions/offers
    Located in Baton Rouge but frequently go into Port Allen and Denham areas.
    IMG_7294.jpg

    2 packs remaining
    Last edited by rcourv7; May 28th, 2020 at 01:21 PM.

  2. #2
    On Target

    User Info Menu

    For that price, These ammo must be injected with venom from the Brazilian dart frogs!

  3. #3
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
    For that price, These ammo must be injected with venom from the Brazilian dart frogs!
    They actually utilize the venom from an Alaskan Bullworm

  4. #4
    -Administrator-
    Make your own luck

    User Info Menu

    I'll make you an offer.

    $150 for two packs of 500.

    Or even better, I'll offer $200 for all five packs of 500.
    -- Austin

    "There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan


    Failing to plan is planning to fail.

    Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

  5. #5
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    If the election goes bad in November you might get that asking price....

  6. #6
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Slalom.45 View Post
    If the election goes bad in November you might get that asking price....
    Maybe so, were previously on bulkammo for $170 & $140 on SGAmmo before tax & shipping when they were in stock. Was seeing if anyone needed a bundle of ammo locally, guess not lol.

  7. #7
    -Administrator-
    Make your own luck

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rcourv7 View Post
    Maybe so, were previously on bulkammo for $170 & $140 on SGAmmo before tax & shipping when they were in stock. Was seeing if anyone needed a bundle of ammo locally, guess not lol.
    $170 per 1000 + shipping sounds rather normal. $170/500 is overpriced.
    -- Austin

    "There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan


    Failing to plan is planning to fail.

    Buy/Sell:
    In search of used locks (padlocks, doors, etc). Click here for info

  8. #8
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    $170 per 1000 + shipping sounds rather normal. $170/500 is overpriced.
    Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 3.19.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-27 at 3.19.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-27 at 3.20.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-27 at 3.20.32 PM.png
    All out of stock, I understand you may be an an ammo expert but I am going off of these sites from the time of purchase which are no longer available for purchase.
    Last edited by rcourv7; May 27th, 2020 at 02:27 PM.

  9. #9
    On Target

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rcourv7 View Post
    Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 3.19.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-27 at 3.19.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-27 at 3.20.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-27 at 3.20.32 PM.png
    All out of stock, I understand you may be an an ammo expert but I am going off of these sites from the time of purchase which are no longer available for purchase.
    Popcorn.PNG

  10. #10
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    He is not too far off the mark. You can find online 500 rounds going for $100. Saying that they are all out of stock. $130-150 would be a good price with shipping. Any less than that you start getting into steel casings.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •