WTS: 9mm 500 round packs | Winchester 115 Grain FMJ

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcourv7

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 24, 2019
    Baton Rouge
    To clarify, I have no dog in this fight, I'm just curious why you (rcourv7) and 7.62 are using the same phone number (among other numbers).

He made my marlin post. I was only used to sportsman’s drag and drop pictures. I kept trying to use the URL picture link. You can I see I learned how to post my pictures after the eotech. Also my profile pic is a joke, I’d never rubber band PVS7s when they sell 31s.

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    Spanky is still around. I was just chatting with him last week, actually. What has changed that you'd like to see changed back? We all work to help keep this place running for free and we do our best. I'm always open to suggestions though.

If anything, moderation has gotten much more lax. There are a few thousand banned users from back then. Aside from true spammers (think guys in India), I can count on one hand how many people we have banned this year.

Occasionally people say the site has changed so much - I truly would like to know how. We can't fix things unless people have honest discourse with us.

Feel to drop me a PM if you'd like.

meh, ive been on here a while, sold and bought a bunch of stuff.
    seen alot of **** shows.
    its not the forum that has changed, so much as the members. people leave, take breaks, new people join, new mods come and go, new rules are passed and removed.
    im on ALOT of forums, and they all have the same cycle, nothing new or special.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    meh, ive been on here a while, sold and bought a bunch of stuff.
    seen alot of **** shows.
    its not the forum that has changed, so much as the members. people leave, take breaks, new people join, new mods come and go, new rules are passed and removed.
    im on ALOT of forums, and they all have the same cycle, nothing new or special.

Yup, the entire industry has had a major shift. Most of the guys who "know stuff" hang out in FB groups that are not joinable like a public forum is. Forums have shifted more towards discussion boards and marketplaces whereas decent content generation has moved elsewhere (Facebook, YouTube, and in some cases blogs).

I'm still all ears for things we can do better, though.

KingpenM3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    Yup, the entire industry has had a major shift. Most of the guys who "know stuff" hang out in FB groups that are not joinable like a public forum is. Forums have shifted more towards discussion boards and marketplaces whereas decent content generation has moved elsewhere (Facebook, YouTube, and in some cases blogs).

I'm still all ears for things we can do better, though.

Got any good groups to suggest? Thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nexus2024
    Top Bottom