WTS: 9mm 500 round packs | Winchester 115 Grain FMJ

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I see you have Italics and a nice font and others have colors. That’s pretty rude to assume such things. I don’t think health is too comical, I would expect much more professionalism from a moderator and someone from ‘72. I still have 2 boxes available if you’re interested. PM me!

I have italics and a nice font? They don't show up on my end. Are you sure they're really there? Is it possible the medication is making you see things?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I have italics and a nice font? They don't show up on my end. Are you sure they're really there? Is it possible the medication is making you see things?

Global mod's have this:
    <font color="black"><b><i>

Black, bold, and italic.

Now, I'm not too sure why he thinks I have rainbow, but I'll roll with it

usmc-nav

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    This is crazy. I respect the right to sell, what is legal, at a price you set. If it sells you had it priced right if no sale it wasn’t priced right. Now that said this thread should be locked. It is sounding like an elementary playground. Did so, did not, yes you did, no I didn’t. Y’all get the point. Moderators should moderate or change their title.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    This is crazy. I respect the right to sell, what is legal, at a price you set. If it sells you had it priced right if no sale it wasn’t priced right. Now that said this thread should be locked. It is sounding like an elementary playground. Did so, did not, yes you did, no I didn’t. Y’all get the point. Moderators should moderate or change their title.

Do you respect the right to tell someone that the orange that they are selling is actually an apple? People are often confused about what they are selling.

If so, I don't see why the right to tell someone their price is too high is out of the question. Again, a lot of times people really don't know and make honest mistakes. Three weeks ago a gentleman posted a used M&P Shield on here for $600. I PM'd him and told him that his price was a bit high and he replied back immediately that he made a typo and appreciated me reaching out to him. He then changed the price down to $300 and sold the item soon.

Moderators are allowed to contribute to all discussions on BayouShooter and aren't forced to just moderate. It's already a thankless job as is. Removing the ability to contribute to discussions would mean we'd have no moderators.

rcourv7

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 24, 2019
    Baton Rouge
    Do you respect the right to tell someone that the orange that they are selling is actually an apple? People are often confused about what they are selling.

If so, I don't see why the right to tell someone their price is too high is out of the question. Again, a lot of times people really don't know and make honest mistakes. Three weeks ago a gentleman posted a used M&P Shield on here for $600. I PM'd him and told him that his price was a bit high and he replied back immediately that he made a typo and appreciated me reaching out to him. He then changed the price down to $300 and sold the item soon.

Moderators are allowed to contribute to all discussions on BayouShooter and aren't forced to just moderate. It's already a thankless job as is. Removing the ability to contribute to discussions would mean we'd have no moderators.

Not trying to relapse, but isn’t it crazy what a single PM can do :)

Savgun

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 14, 2014
    Pearl River, LA United States
    The admin and mods are acting like assholes. This one thread has pushed me over the edge. I want nothing to do with this site or some of the people on it. PLEASE remove me completely from this insane asylum. Delete all of my ****.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    The admin and mods are acting like assholes. This one thread has pushed me over the edge. I want nothing to do with this site or some of the people on it. PLEASE remove me completely from this insane asylum. Delete all of my ****.

Okay. We don't delete accounts, but I can ban you so you aren't tempted to come back if you like?

We can agree to disagree on us acting like assholes, though.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Savgun also expressed what I have been thinking. Although I’ve been here a long time it has declined so much since Spanky left.

Spanky is still around. I was just chatting with him last week, actually. What has changed that you'd like to see changed back? We all work to help keep this place running for free and we do our best. I'm always open to suggestions though.

If anything, moderation has gotten much more lax. There are a few thousand banned users from back then. Aside from true spammers (think guys in India), I can count on one hand how many people we have banned this year.

Occasionally people say the site has changed so much - I truly would like to know how. We can't fix things unless people have honest discourse with us.

Feel to drop me a PM if you'd like.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Why does rcourv7 have the same phone number as the profile 7.62?

And why is it that rcourv7 just so happens to be the only comment on 7.62's thread selling an airsoft plate carrier?

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?189594-Matrix-Plate-Carrier-60

The same plate carrier that rcourv7 is most likely wearing in his profile pic.

profilepic40226_1.gif

rcourv7's thread with the same phone number

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums...9-Ducks-Unlimited-Marlin-60SS-BNIB&highlight=

text 225 3six2 9497
    Text 225-362-9497 if interested.

Last edited:

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    I think you guys are looking at this all wrong.

The OP is selling 9mm rounds of ammo for $.19/round. You're paying an extra $80 for the special limited edition packaging that it comes in.

Kind of like a $10 Coke at an amusement park.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

And why is it that rcourv7 just so happens to be the only comment on 7.62's thread selling an airsoft plate carrier?

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?189594-Matrix-Plate-Carrier-60

profilepic40226_1.gif

Good catch.

He's also the only one to comment on another of 7.62's ads. "Selling Blackhawk / SilencerCo ASR Muzzle Brake 1/2x28 (.223 / 5.56 threads) $60." Coincidentally, that same phone number was used in that ad as well.

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?189541-Sold&p=1710570#post1710570

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

rcourv7

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 24, 2019
    Baton Rouge

profilepic40226_1.gif

rcourv7's thread with the same phone number

https://www.bayoushooter.com/forums...9-Ducks-Unlimited-Marlin-60SS-BNIB&highlight=

7.62 is my friend and I will admit I wasn’t smart enough to upload images. I had no clue you could upload pictures from desktop until I got to the Redfield scope ad. Sorry if that’s a conflict of interest. That’s why my eotech listing has no picture because I learned afterwards I could use iPhone pictures dragged to desktop.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    7.62 is my friend and I will admit I wasn’t smart enough to upload images. I had no clue you could upload pictures from desktop until I got to the Redfield scope ad. Sorry if that’s a conflict of interest. That’s why my eotech listing has no picture because I learned afterwards I could use iPhone pictures dragged to desktop.

After looking through the posts, that's what I figured. I assumed that he was posting ads for you, prior to you having an account.

But then I realized that rcourv7 posted a for sale ad for the Marlin on Feb 21, 2020 and 7.62 posted an ad for the airsoft PC on May 12, 2020.

I would believe that you are telling the truth, but I'm curious why he is using your phone number months after you learned to post photos.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    To clarify, I have no dog in this fight, I'm just curious why you (rcourv7) and 7.62 are using the same phone number (among other numbers).

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom