WTS: 9mm 500 round packs | Winchester 115 Grain FMJ

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    No thanks, that would be an immense loss. I figured people would text/PM their offers to avoid the offers getting lost in the slew of salesmen pitches.

Your phone number is missing a digit in the OP:
    Call/Text 225 3six 9497

rcourv7

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 24, 2019
    Baton Rouge
    Yeah, I kinda see why at one time the place went to no replies in the marketplace. But hey, look at all the free bumps your thread got! Wow.

No worries. I figured I would make an offer, rather than bash your price.

Much appreciated actually. I'm much more thrilled with your offer rather than:
    An online link to different ammo
    An online link to sold out ammo
    Your life plan on when to purchase ammo again
    Your previous cost on similar ammo
    Your opinion on what the cost should be
    And all other replies that have zero substance to the ad but produce traffic

usmc-nav

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Thought the forum mods decided you could not comment on an item for sale. Seems that years ago we could but now not supposed to. Did I misunderstand or were the *rules* waived for this thread. While I don’t agree with the pricing it is HIS property. Either buy it or PM your negotiations or move on.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

rcourv7

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 24, 2019
    Baton Rouge
    Thought the forum mods decided you could not comment on an item for sale. Seems that years ago we could but now not supposed to. Did I misunderstand or were the *rules* waived for this thread. While I don’t agree with the pricing it is HIS property. Either buy it or PM your negotiations or move on.

It's 2020. Everyone's voice is dire to any situation. I'm just simply posting some ammo to local guys at market price. As far as the whole "not comment on an item for sale," apparently thats fully out the window as there is an "-Administrator-" and a global moderator having a field day with my ad lol. The traffic is nice though.

rcourv7

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 24, 2019
    Baton Rouge
    Did you look at Bass Pro Shops? They're "out of stock" locally but they have free ship to store so they can be in stock locally soon. They appear to be available for purchase right now.

Why would I "look at Bass Pro Shops" in an attempt to order more? When the listing literally says I am selling my extra ammo? Not very useful to me but thanks for the information I guess. At this point everyone just wants to speak so should I move this from Firearm Parts & Ammo to maybe, I don't know, Off Topic Discussion?

Martman300

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    This is what is crazy rcourv7, I have seen this more than once myself.

i Can’t get over this commotion, is this forum run by 12 year olds or far left dems?

rcourv7

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 24, 2019
    Baton Rouge
    Why would I "look at Bass Pro Shops" in an attempt to order more? When the listing literally says I am selling my extra ammo? Not very useful to me but thanks for the information I guess. At this point everyone just wants to speak so should I move this from Firearm Parts & Ammo to maybe, I don't know, Off Topic Discussion?

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 10.03.21 PM.png
    I checked from curiosity, figured the man may know of a good deal. For anyone wondering, $22/50rnd, 10 boxes for a 500rnd pack = $220 before tax for 500:confused:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I checked from curiosity, figured the man may know of a good deal. For anyone wondering, $22/50rnd, 10 boxes for a 500rnd pack = $220 before tax for 500:confused:

Hmmm...my math differs a little from yours. But then again, I was comparing apples to apples. You are selling a 500 round pack of 9mm 115 fmj. They are selling 500 round packs of 9mm 115 fmj for $99.99. After shipping (free) and taxes, the total to my door is $109.44 or 21.8 cents a round for 500 rounds.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/winchester-usa-handgun-ammo-bulk-pack?searchTerm=2388969

nofz4xau6lyicwcl31gx.png

2ctzhh5dk33twouig7zm.png

l9rmg2cxb65bkwk0mp0.png

rcourv7

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 24, 2019
    Baton Rouge
    Hmmm...my math differs a little from yours. But then again, I was comparing apples to apples. You are selling a 500 round pack of 9mm 115 fmj. They are selling 500 round packs of 9mm 115 fmj for $99.99. After shipping (free) and taxes, the total to my door is $109.44 or 21.8 cents a round for 500 rounds.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/winchester-usa-handgun-ammo-bulk-pack?searchTerm=2388969

E]

Oh I see, I had the wrong velocity. Originally those pull up as .380. Nice find.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom