Sig p365 Owners

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I recently purchased a P365 made by Sig. I was surprised that my Sig did not come with the night sights (X-ray something or other), I thought that was a standard feature based on what I had read? Also surprised that it only came with a single 10 round magazine with pinky extension.

Did your 365 come with multiple mags from the factory? What about the night sights? Thanks.

Vigilante Sniper

Guns are my crack!!
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    LaPlace
    Both my 365 and 365 XL came with 2 mags. My 365's front sight didn't light up so I had to send it back to Sig, got it back in 2 weeks with their upgraded night sights for free. My 365 XL has the Romeo RDS, and the front sight is regular tridium, not the one like on my 365. I shot the 365 better than the XL so I did some polishing of the action and now I shoot it just as well.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    82   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    I have since sold my P365 because it just wasn’t for me. But, mine did come with standard SigLite night sights and 3 magazines.

Ranslem9849

Rating - 99%
    102   1   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Abita Springs
    I got two mags with mine
    Bought the sas model.
    Swapped the grip out with an xl grip that I bought online for 25$.
    So now I run 12 round mags for flush fit and carry a 15 rounder as backup reload.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Mine came with 2 mags and night sights.

+1 for switching to the XL grip frame.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    My P365XL came with night sights and 2 magazines. One range trip before the Covid 19 and thought it was just OK.
    I have not shot it again and may put it in the Classifieds on here soon with a Silk Custom Kydex Holster.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I recently purchased a P365 made by Sig. I was surprised that my Sig did not come with the night sights (X-ray something or other), I thought that was a standard feature based on what I had read? Also surprised that it only came with a single 10 round magazine with pinky extension.

Did your 365 come with multiple mags from the factory? What about the night sights? Thanks.

I think the original model of the P365 might not have come with night sights. The newly made ones do as far as I know.

My P365 XL and my dad's P365 both came with two mags and stock night sights.

Armbruster Armory

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Lafayette
    To my knowledge, all current models come stock with night sights. The latest packages only have 1 mag, as Sig's manufacturer is having a hard time keeping up; in those boxes there is a card with a website where you can log on to apply for 2 free mags from Sig.

Website is https://www.sigsauer.com/magazineredemption

Enter your serial number and owner info and they will confirm if your pistol qualifies.

Martman300

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    You probably got the cheaper package, just one mag and the *Contrast sights* they are calling them.

This was priced less than $499, I forgot the price I saw, it was low 4’s, but when you added an additional mag at $40, and no X-ray sights, it looked like an inferior package.

Thinking if you just wanted 12 or 15 rounders and were planning on a different set of sights anyway, then this option would work.

Martman300

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    They also have the P-tac I think it’s called and you would get one mag, with a coupon for 2 more, but that has the night sights.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    To my knowledge, all current models come stock with night sights. The latest packages only have 1 mag, as Sig's manufacturer is having a hard time keeping up; in those boxes there is a card with a website where you can log on to apply for 2 free mags from Sig.

Website is https://www.sigsauer.com/magazineredemption

Enter your serial number and owner info and they will confirm if your pistol qualifies.

Owners are reporting they only received 1 additional magazine from Sig for a total of 2.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Thanks for all the feedback. Yes I apparent got the lower tier model that is two tone, single mag and standard white dot sights. I got it for around $450. Looking at how much new mags are I wish I would have went with the package with 3 mags and night sights for $550.

Oh well, nice handgun either way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nexus2024
    Top Bottom