Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nlfs

Pocket Ninja

User Info Menu

Nlfs

Delete please
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cjt0311; June 3rd, 2020 at 01:43 PM.

downdabayou

User Info Menu

Cash price ?

Dont troll me bro!

User Info Menu

I’m confused. I’m trying to read why you want to trade but can’t find it here. Is it the color? I have a black Tactical and may be willing to trade. PM sent.
    Doesnt play well with TROLLS...

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I’m confused. I’m trying to read why you want to trade but can’t find it here. Is it the color? I have a black Tactical and may be willing to trade. PM sent.
    My best guess after reading the ad is his girlfriend might see those holes as small repeated patterns. The tactical doesn't seem to have those holes.

Pocket Ninja

User Info Menu

Correct the holes she did - and threw up in the kitchen floor. Lol that or she hates rugers? She looked at the other mill patterns and said that’s *better*. But yeah tactical might have to be the way to go.

Pdugas: $560 is cash price, being this is 22 hours old and never shot.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cjt0311 View Post
    Correct the holes she did - and threw up in the kitchen floor. Lol that or she hates rugers? She looked at the other mill patterns and said that’s *better*. But yeah tactical might have to be the way to go.

Pdugas: $560 is cash price, being this is 22 hours old and never shot.
    Lmao! I laughed out loud when I read the puke part.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Pocket Ninja

User Info Menu

It is a funny situation as I thought she was being over dramatic, well we know what happens when one assumes..

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

2 words

Duct tape.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Pocket Ninja

User Info Menu

So while this pistol isn’t high end I think I am gonna stray away from the duck tape, tho is a solid choice I mean if a chunk of pool noodle and some 100mph tape is good enough for my bolt gun on deployment it should be for here too.

So going to continue look for a trade / prefer black and possibly tactical version but open to others.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Well had to go check mine out.
    Its fluted without the honey combs.
    I have no real desire to trade or sell it???
    What you have in mind OP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.